[Question] Georgetown (GULC) Transfer Certification Form Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

[Question] Georgetown (GULC) Transfer Certification Form

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 01, 2020 11:41 pm

This is a question for those who applied to GULC's transfer cycle

On the GULC's Transfer Certification Form, it says:
TO BE COMPLETED BY A COLLEGE/LAW SCHOOL OFFICIAL WITH ACCESS TO THE SCHOOL’S OFFICIAL RECORDS
Please affix university stamp or seal to this form and return to Georgetown University Law Center at the address above

Question 1: Who did you ask at your school to fill this out?
Question 2: Considering that pretty much all law schools are closed, did your law school official affix a "university stamp or seal"?
Question 3: Can this be emailed to GULC Admission Committee or does it have to be mailed in an envelope?

Thanks so much to anyone who can answer!

New

Re: [Question] Georgetown (GULC) Transfer Certification Form

Post by 654321 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm

I did a letter of good standing in lieu of the transfer certification form - it just seemed easier to me and they allow that substitution. I emailed a request to the Registrar's office (that's who gives the letters at my school, check for yours) and then they emailed the form to the lawspecialprograms email at GULC. Hope that helps!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”