Spring Transfer Question

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:49 am

Spring Transfer Question

Post by collinweyand » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:59 pm

I am transferring after this semester, which makes me a Spring transfer. I know what three schools I want to apply to but their applications do not open up until mid september and the deadlines range from mid november until mid december. My question is: Do I go ahead and ask my current school for the letter of good standing? Or do I have to wait until these other schools have opened up their applications?

Any help would be appreciated because my current school offers none.


Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Re: Spring Transfer Question

Post by Wouldliketotransfer2 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:50 pm

I would say wait. They dont take long. I take it you are applying to schools in DC because the ones here take spring transfers.

User avatar

Posts: 9956
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Spring Transfer Question

Post by chuckbass » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Yeah just wait until the apps open, you'll have plenty of time.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”