Transfer from TT to BC? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Transfer from TT to BC?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:01 pm

I am in the top third (top 10% in second semester -- I had a somewhat slow start) of my class at a school that is ranked near the top of TT. To my surprise, I just got into BC. I like Boston and have great connections there. My current school is in a city I love though, where I have established many social connections, and where I may end up wanting to work/live after school (though I would certainly not rule out Boston). My current city/school may also be a better place for the type of law I think I may want to do. I am on a journal, which I presumably would have to give up. I am also worried about missing out on OCI if I transfer, though my connections in Boston may enable me to get a job without OCI. Money is not really an issue - paying sticker at both schools (and BC is actually slightly cheaper) and I am lucky enough to graduate with no debt. What to do?

K Rock

Bronze

Re: Transfer from TT to BC?

Post by K Rock » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Anonymous User wrote: Money is not really an issue - paying sticker at both schools (and BC is actually slightly cheaper) and I am lucky enough to graduate with no debt. What to do?
BC no doubt.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”