UC Davis Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
CAHopeful

Bronze

UC Davis

Post by CAHopeful » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Is anyone still in limbo with Davis? Any news on recent acceptances or rejections?

missinglink

Silver

Re: UC Davis

Post by missinglink » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Last edited by missinglink on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shakdeze

New

Post by shakdeze » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:21 pm

CAHopeful wrote:Is anyone still in limbo with Davis? Any news on recent acceptances or rejections?
I dont know man both USC and Davis are taking a really long time. Davis said the same thing USC said and that was that they should have it out by the end of today the "majority" that is.

SCUlaw

New

Post by SCUlaw » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm still waiting on Davis too. This is crazy seeing as leases needed to be signed by yesterday. Do you think that they are waiting for the acceptances to come in and then just take people who are in limbo to fill up their spots? We also need to find housing if we get in and school starts relatively soon. I'm telling myself I have to set a date that if I don't gear back from them by I just can't go.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”