BC Transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
nola34

New

BC Transfer

Post by nola34 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 am

Has anyone heard from BC yet? And if so, wondering if you could share your stats so I can gauge my chances

DeliciousCake

New

Re: BC Transfer

Post by DeliciousCake » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

nola34 wrote:Has anyone heard from BC yet? And if so, wondering if you could share your stats so I can gauge my chances
Just received my complete email last week. that's all i've heard from them. no status checker - i think it was implied that they'll just let me know their decision. have you gotten that email yet? will you go if admitted?

bceagles182

Silver

Re: BC Transfer

Post by bceagles182 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Admitted last week via phone call from T2, top 7%, went to BC UG.

They sent me the complete email and then called me about 48 hours later. BC doesn't have a status checker for transfer applicants. They gave me one week to deposit ($1000), so it sounds like they're trying to get many as possible in before the OCI deadlines.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”