Assigning multiple LORs to school that only require 1 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
iheartlaw

Bronze

Assigning multiple LORs to school that only require 1

Post by iheartlaw » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey guys,

I can't seem to assign multiple letters of recommendation to my application. the USC law transfer app only requires 1, but i can't seem to attach 2. Does anyone know how to do this? I have never done this before. Please help!

emoticons777

Bronze

Re: Assigning multiple LORs to school that only require 1

Post by emoticons777 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 pm

They only accept one, so you can only attach one. If schools require one, but accept two, then you can attach two. You're out of luck.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”