Milbank Summer Associate Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
mw09990

New

Milbank Summer Associate

Post by mw09990 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:17 pm

Has anyone done worked at Milbank as a 1L or 2L Summer Associate? If so, what was your experience like and how was the interview process?

Anonymous User

Re: Milbank Summer Associate

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:21 pm

I was a summer associate and I had a great experience. Milbank has a rotational program that allows you to go through different practice areas (3 weeks in the 3 groups you get into). Associates and partners were great in all of the groups I was in, they seemed to be working a lot but also seemed generally happy. Recruiting personnel were also pretty cool and organized a lot of events for the summer class to integrate. Interviews were the same as other firms, pretty straightforward, personality oriented interviews asking about your story and why the firm. My initial screener was with a really nice bankruptcy partner and had a callback with five other attorneys ranging from junior associate to partner.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”