Big Laws' M&A Practice in Tokyo

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Big Laws' M&A Practice in Tokyo

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:41 am

It's seems that past discussions about different firms' Tokyo office in this forum are a bit outdated.

Would really appreciate it if someone in the Tokyo market could provide some insights on the M&A teams of the US/UK big laws in Tokyo, including the types of work done, atmosphere in the office, and hours. If you have knowledge about other options for mid-level M&A associates (e.g., in-house, Japanese firms, etc.), that is also welcomed!

I don't think there are that many firms doing M&A work in Japan, so I'm a bit hesitate of listing the specific firms that I'm in touch with, but would also appreciate it if there are suggestions about how to find out about how good a firm's M&A practice is in Tokyo. Would Chambers be reliable for the Tokyo market?

Anonymous User

Re: Big Laws' M&A Practice in Tokyo

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:37 am

Bump

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”