Any good hiring stories out there?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Any good hiring stories out there?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:10 pm

No doubt that there are a lot of really bad headlines out there, but does anybody have any good experiences to share regarding hiring in the past few weeks/months? I'm not talking about SAs who survived and received an offer. I'm talking about, for example, graduating 3Ls who had nothing and then just applied and received an offer. Or somebody who was a victim of the layoffs but then was reabsorbed into another strong job? Or anything else.

Anonymous User

Re: Any good hiring stories out there?

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:33 am

It seems like a number of big firms are walking back their austerity measures and/or beginning to expand again. Some are obvious doing better than others, but I think there's a growing sense that the worst of the storm has been weathered.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”