Polsinelli salary scale

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Polsinelli salary scale

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:01 pm

Does anyone have any insight into what the Polsinelli salary scale looks like in a $160k office? Looking for a range for a 3-4 year associate and haven’t been able to find anything. I’ve heard good things about the firm, and I’ve been doing “informal” interviews until they lift their hiring freeze, but I’m not sure I want to go to a firm to make less than a first year at my current firm.

Anonymous User

Re: Polsinelli salary scale

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:34 pm

I have friends in a 160 Polsinelli office. Their raises are kind of pathetic. They're black box and my friends say they can range from 5k to 10k per year. Bonuses aren't much better and are generally around 10-15k depending on hours billed. Unless you have a pressing need to leave, I wouldn't make the jump. My friends seem relatively happy, but they work around the same as I do and make more than 100k less.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”