Big 4 Salary in SALT

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
rnen22

New

Big 4 Salary in SALT

Post by rnen22 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:26 am

I'm headed to a Tax LLM program next year and may try and work in a Big 4's SALT division. Does anyone know how much new LLM associates are paid in that division? I know they are paid less than International or M&A Tax. Thanks.

Anonymous User

Re: Big 4 Salary in SALT

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:18 am

I was offered $115,000 from EY NYC last summer. I don't remember what the LLM bonus was (if any).

Anonymous User

Re: Big 4 Salary in SALT

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:42 pm

rnen22 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:26 am
I'm headed to a Tax LLM program next year and may try and work in a Big 4's SALT division. Does anyone know how much new LLM associates are paid in that division? I know they are paid less than International or M&A Tax. Thanks.
It depends on the location and the practice group within SALT (M&A SALT/Sales & Use) that you are in. Ive heard as low mid 70s and as high as low 100s.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”