Konexo

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
bajablast

New

Konexo

Post by bajablast » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:07 pm

I just read an Amlaw article about Eversheds Sutherland's alternative legal services subsidiary called Konexo. From looking at their website, I cannot tell what makes Konexo innovative or even alternative. Does anyone know more about Konexo? Is it actually an alternative legal service or is it just a way for Eversheds to charge lower rates without having to sully their firm's name?

malibustacy

Bronze

Re: Konexo

Post by malibustacy » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Didn't know they had much of a name to sully in the first place. Sounds like a Walmart firm.

BrainsyK

Bronze

Re: Konexo

Post by BrainsyK » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:50 pm

Aren't all alternative legal services just services that charge lower rates? I'm pretty sure that that's the name for companies like Lexolution. If a biglaw associate does doc. review, they charge $600/hr. If a Lexolution attorney does it, it's closer to $150-200ish. They're basically the same task so... it could be both possibilities that you've provided.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”