EEOC Trial Attorney Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

EEOC Trial Attorney

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:45 pm

Lots of these spots (approx. 20) were posted a few weeks ago on USAJobs with closing dates of 5/21. I’m geographically flexible and really interested in this type of work so I applied to a few. Anyone else send in their application materials? If so, what kind of backgrounds did you have? Any movement?

Here’s an example of one that was posted for NYC/Buffalo:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/498961600/

Also, I realize federal government agencies can move very slowly (I’m current at one), but in my experience they can also get the ball rolling shortly thereafter a posting closes depending on the need.

Anonymous User

Re: EEOC Trial Attorney

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Bumping this to see if anyone else is out there in USAJob limbo over one of these positions. My application still shows “received” which is strange, even by federal government standards, for a posting this old.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”