...

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

...

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 am

I'm a 3L who obviously struck out at 2L OCI. Got my grades up, and my experience. Just wondering, I recently had a cb at a firm famously known for giving 2Ls their offer the same day or the next day after the cb. Is the timeline similar for 3L hiring? Should I be worried?
Last edited by Anonymous User on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 3L OCI hiring timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:02 am

Mind sharing what firm it is?

Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 3L OCI hiring timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:24 am

Anonymous User wrote:I'm a 3L who obviously struck out at 2L OCI. Got my grades up, and my experience. Just wondering, I had a cb a couple of days ago at a firm famously known for giving 2Ls their offer the same day or the next day after the cb. Is the timeline similar for 3L hiring? Should I be worried?
FWIW, a classmate of mine and I were both hired at the same firm as 3Ls. We both struck out during OCI. I got an offer the day after my CB, he got his offer almost two weeks after his.

Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 3L OCI hiring timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:33 am

Anonymous User wrote:Mind sharing what firm it is?
Last edited by Anonymous User on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 3L OCI hiring timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:33 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I'm a 3L who obviously struck out at 2L OCI. Got my grades up, and my experience. Just wondering, I had a cb a couple of days ago at a firm famously known for giving 2Ls their offer the same day or the next day after the cb. Is the timeline similar for 3L hiring? Should I be worried?
FWIW, a classmate of mine and I were both hired at the same firm as 3Ls. We both struck out during OCI. I got an offer the day after my CB, he got his offer almost two weeks after his.
Thanks...this whole process is difficult already and it's only August. Which firm if you don't mind me asking?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 3L OCI hiring timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:48 am

Had a cb at Cahill last week also and silence since...who did you meet with? Thoughts on how you thought it went?

Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 3L OCI hiring timeline

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 am

Had a cb at Cahill last week also and silence since...who did you meet with? Thoughts on how you thought it went?

PM

Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: ...

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:54 pm

To the people with Cahill cbs: how long after your screener did you hear about callbacks?

Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: ...

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Anonymous User wrote:To the people with Cahill cbs: how long after your screener did you hear about callbacks?
Night of

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


Anonymous User
Posts: 353479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: ...

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:43 pm

2L right now anticipating or preparing for a strikeout even through MM. Would you all say 2L grades are the most important for 3L OCI/MM? What helped put you all in the best position for 3L CBs?

User avatar
zot1

Gold
Posts: 4476
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

Re: ...

Post by zot1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:To the people with Cahill cbs: how long after your screener did you hear about callbacks?
Night of
Good show.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”