Carlton Fields Fall 2013 Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Carlton Fields Fall 2013

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Has anybody received callbacks/ offers from any of their offices?

Anonymous User

Re: Carlton Fields Fall 2013

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:00 pm

3L here, I have received an employment offer, despite not doing my SA with CF. Apparently, this happens extremely frequently. CF doesn't usually do a big OCI to do and likes to hire out of federal clerkships. They also, from the past couple of years, have hired 3Ls that interview on their own accord in late August/early September. So, if the SA doesn't work out, reapply in the Fall. CF moves super fast, which was nice because I was able to be prompt with my SA firm.

As for 2L SA, which is what I think you're asking about, a friend of mine has accepted an offer in Miami. This offer came mid-August. For future reference, to those who are thinking about SA, CF doesn't do typical OCI. You want to get to them early. I wouldn't wait for the career fairs and all that, because the offers will likely be gone. CF moves really really fast.

That being said, to OP, they've taken larger classes in the past two years so there could be some delay with that.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 am

Tampa FL callbacks and offers have gone out

OhScalia

New

Post by OhScalia » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Anonymous # 2, can you PM me please? I have a few questions about CF. Thanks

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”