Littler Mendelson SF Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Littler Mendelson SF

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:49 am

Callback interview there this week for a 3L permanent position. I have solid L&E experience and it's definitely my preferred practice area.

There aren't many threads regarding the firm (or callbacks at the firm). Does anyone have any general insight into how the CB process is there? Is there anything that I should be aware of going in? I'm thinking of things along the lines of behavioral-style interview questions, stress interviews, etc.

Any other comments would be welcome too, since there's a relative dearth of good information about the firm.

Anonymous User

Re: Littler Mendelson SF

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Callback interview there this week for a 3L permanent position. I have solid L&E experience and it's definitely my preferred practice area.

There aren't many threads regarding the firm (or callbacks at the firm). Does anyone have any general insight into how the CB process is there? Is there anything that I should be aware of going in? I'm thinking of things along the lines of behavioral-style interview questions, stress interviews, etc.

Any other comments would be welcome too, since there's a relative dearth of good information about the firm.
This is relevant to my interests. How'd it go? Did you hear back yet?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:24 am

Just got a callback for an incoming 3L position in SF. Also have strong L&E experience and would definitely love to work there more than anywhere else. How did it go, OP? Did you get yours through OCI? I'm wondering if I should read into the fact that I got mine two weeks after yours, but perhaps it was because mine was through a resume collect?

litigious_litigator

New

Post by litigious_litigator » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 am

OP here:

Account that I posted this under is outed, so I created this throwaway. Given that I don't know how many or how few of us there are, I'd rather not post publicly. PM me.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 am

Anonymous User wrote:Just got a callback for an incoming 3L position in SF. Also have strong L&E experience and would definitely love to work there more than anywhere else. How did it go, OP? Did you get yours through OCI? I'm wondering if I should read into the fact that I got mine two weeks after yours, but perhaps it was because mine was through a resume collect?
When is your callback scheduled for?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”