CB interview with same person as screener Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
clintone88

Bronze

CB interview with same person as screener

Post by clintone88 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:27 pm

I have a callback and one of the people interviewing me is the same person that I did my screener with. The screener was already awkward (after like 2 minutes, "so what questions do you have?"). I pretty much asked all the questions I can think of, plus I will have interviews with 5 other people at the CB. What the hell am I supposed to talk about for 30 minutes?

Anonymous User

Re: CB interview with same person as screener

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm

clintone88 wrote:I have a callback and one of the people interviewing me is the same person that I did my screener with. The screener was already awkward (after like 2 minutes, "so what questions do you have?"). I pretty much asked all the questions I can think of, plus I will have interviews with 5 other people at the CB. What the hell am I supposed to talk about for 30 minutes?
I had a similar experience. Was it Frommer at UW?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”