What should I do? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

What should I do?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:56 pm

I had my callback a few weeks ago and the firm said that they would let me know (if I received an offer or not) early this week. They had all of their other callbacks this weekend. It is Wednesday, do you think I should call up the recruiter on Friday about the status of my application or is it basically a no?

Sup Kid

Silver

Re: What should I do?

Post by Sup Kid » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I had my callback a few weeks ago and the firm said that they would let me know (if I received an offer or not) early this week. They had all of their other callbacks this weekend. It is Wednesday, do you think I should call up the recruiter on Friday about the status of my application or is it basically a no?
As I normally say to questions like this, it's ok to call, but don't be surprised if you end up getting dinged over the phone (since the decision might already be made and the ding could be in the mail).

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”