How to reference clinicals, before they happen Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
rodya

New

How to reference clinicals, before they happen

Post by rodya » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I would like to put my fall and spring clinicals somewhere in my resume / CL, especially for places they are very relevant. Is this a bad idea? I think I could put it in to the CL but what about the resume.

Heartford

Bronze

Re: How to reference clinicals, before they happen

Post by Heartford » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 am

rodya wrote:I would like to put my fall and spring clinicals somewhere in my resume / CL, especially for places they are very relevant. Is this a bad idea? I think I could put it in to the CL but what about the resume.
Just thought I'd point out that some people have no idea what a clinical is. So, you know, it's hard to answer your question.

lawgod

Bronze

Post by lawgod » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:52 am

OP is trying to say he will be part of a clinical trial for a new drug or something like that.
OP apparently thinking it will look good because it has the word "trial".

Bronte

Gold

Post by Bronte » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:56 am

You can put clinics on your resume before they happen. Entries on a resume should usually have a date. That can be a future date, like "Fall Semester 2011" and "Spring Semester 2012."

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”