Thoughts on Franzese Barbri Lecture? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Wholigan

Silver

Thoughts on Franzese Barbri Lecture?

Post by Wholigan » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Does anyone have any thoughts about the Paula Franzese lectures on Property? I used the Freer lecture for Civ Pro in fall and it was phenomenal. Planning on watching Chemerinsky's also. But I watched about 20 minutes of Franzese and it was hard to get past all the mnemonic devices she seems to love. Worth the time?

Edit: If any mods are around, I goofed. Feel free to move to the right forum.

SteelReserve

Bronze

Re: Thoughts on Franzese Barbri Lecture?

Post by SteelReserve » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Franzese's lectures pretty much taught me property since my prof was useless. But future interests, you just need to do completely on your own, doing countless practice problems. Really if you want to Ace property all you need to do is master future interests wayyyy in advance of the final, like, right now. This way, while everyone else is cramming 2 weeks before trying to figure out future interests, you can just do rote memorization of all the other stuff, it will give you a tremendous advantage.

I listened to her lectures and outlined while she spoke I think I ended up with a 15 page outline, it was great.

Mnemonics are useful but you don't have to use them if you don't like them.

And her cute little asides take up all of 5 minutes of the entire series of lectures so don't listen to naysayers who complain about the infamous penne vodka story.

TTH

Diamond

Re: Thoughts on Franzese Barbri Lecture?

Post by TTH » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Tried to watch them, but was too busy fapping to pick up future interests.

srsly, wat a hottie

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”