Vedder Price Chicago Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Vedder Price Chicago

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:15 am

Anybody heard anything from them post-CB? Had mine quite some time ago (about a month), but radio silence since then. Have people already received offers? Should I even bother holding out? Thanks!

Anonymous User

Re: Vedder Price Chicago

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 am

I got a call from them about a week ago (I had never contacted them post-CB) telling me that I should hear by the end of that week or beginning of next (this week), and that since the class was so small they're trying to evaluate lots before hiring, wanted to see if I was still interested, etc. Have heard nothing.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Never even got a post-oci ding...I am guessing they are slow/don't care about letting people know.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I got a call from them about a week ago (I had never contacted them post-CB) telling me that I should hear by the end of that week or beginning of next (this week), and that since the class was so small they're trying to evaluate lots before hiring, wanted to see if I was still interested, etc. Have heard nothing.
Same here. I guess by early this week they mean not this week at all?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Has anyone heard anything from Vedder?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”