Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:11 am
1. DA internships
2. DOJ SLIP
3. Attorney General's Office Criminal Division internships
4. State/Local/Federal Public Defender Internships
5. Internships with criminal defense firms obtained outside of OCI.
6. Prosecution and Defense Aid Clinics.
- Posts: 353400
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Want to continue reading?
Register now to search topics and post comments!
Already a member? Login
Growing firm seeks Entry Level Tax Attorney. Qualified candidates possess strong knowledge of tax laws and ... read more
Salary $70,000 - $75,000 a year Job Type Full-time Qualifications Experience: lega... read more
Ackerman & Falcon, a plaintiff’s Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation firm, is seeking a new Associat... read more