Housing Available for 3 years in San Diego Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
scoobyman

New

Housing Available for 3 years in San Diego

Post by scoobyman » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 am

I'm going to law school, and renting my house in San Diego. :lol: If anyone is coming to a San Diego law school, and looking for an awesome house, please give me a call. It's perfect for a family or for sharing with one or two other students. I'm about a 10 minute drive from each of the law schools. Here's the link and description on Craig's List:

--LinkRemoved--

Beautiful 2 BR/1BA craftsman home with hardwood floors in the Cherokee Point neighborhood (in between City Heights and North Park). Detached studio with tile floors that can be used as a third bedroom, office, or artist studio. Studio opens onto a 4,500 sf organic garden with 18 young fruit trees, and ample space for vegetables and perennials. There is also a large outside patio area for dining or hanging out, a garage that can be used for storage and/or workshop, and a sizable laundry room which is connected to the studio. The house is very cute, and has great morning and afternoon light. Neighborhood is great and kid-friendly. We are 3 walkable blocks from De La Cruz Park, Cherokee Point Elementary School, and the YMCA. We are a couple minutes drive from the I-15 and the I-805, 5 minutes from downtown and 10-15 minutes from the beach.

The house is set up for sustainable living-- the garden produces over 1,000 pounds of fruit and veggies each year, we have five laying hens (take them or leave them), greywater system, on demand water heater, efficiency heaters, etc. The garden is an awesome place for kids to play and learn. We are leaving town for several years, and are hoping to find responsible folks who are community-oriented and love to garden!
Last edited by scoobyman on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pearalegal

Silver

Re: Housing Available for 3 years in San Diego

Post by Pearalegal » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:04 am

Link them.

mdjewe

New

Re: Housing Available for 3 years in San Diego

Post by mdjewe » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Is your house still available? Probably not, right? The Craig's List listing has expired and this was posted over a month ago but I figured I ask...

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”