Temple Law Class of 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
joeross

New

Re: Temple Law Class of 2012

Post by joeross » Thu May 21, 2009 12:31 pm

phillaw wrote:
SophieRobot wrote:Did anyone receive anything from Temple yet, after sending in your deposit? I got an email confirming my deposit was recieved, but nothing else...
Same here, just an email about deposit, but nothing else...except for the financial aid award letter I recieved back in April...but nothing about next semester yet.
I've been on the phone with them several times. Don't hesitate to call them up!

A few things:

Classes are automatically chosen by the Office of Academic Affairs for 1L. You'll probably get your schedule in early August, as classes start the last week of that month. If you didn't get a financial aid letter yet, but you're pretty sure your FAFSA is on file with TLS, you have to call the Financial Aid Office (215-204-8943) and ask for a Preliminary Financial Aid Award - they won't send it unless you ask - in many cases, Official Financial Aid Award letters aren't sent until after the first tuition deposit. I'm not sure if they consider our 2 initial deposits as strictly tuition deposits, although they go toward tuition. They may be seating-type deposits, hence we haven't gotten our awards yet.

Any thoughts?

in my eyes

New

Post by in my eyes » Tue May 26, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm available by IM if anyone has questions about Temple or Phila

** Temple Law 2L

danrucrazy

New

Post by danrucrazy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Anyone check their account balance lately?

Rendell's proposal has me worried re: tuition.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”