NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
Locked
User avatar
ubermensch

New
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by ubermensch » Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 pm

uhoh, don't you have a DUI? Maybe you should party a little less...

User avatar
dantimreynolds

New
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by dantimreynolds » Thu May 21, 2009 5:32 pm

on the road back from ND. Found an apartment and met a tls'r and his SO. Is it august yet?I'm ready to go.

kholmha

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by kholmha » Thu May 21, 2009 7:25 pm

so when you meet a TLS'r in real life, how do you know? is there a secret handshake or something?

udlordly

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by udlordly » Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 pm

dantimreynolds wrote:on the road back from ND. Found an apartment and met a tls'r and his SO. Is it august yet?I'm ready to go.
Just got home as well, great visit! Which apartment place did you like? I actually liked Indian Lakes the best. Drive safely.

User avatar
dantimreynolds

New
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by dantimreynolds » Thu May 21, 2009 9:16 pm

udlordly wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:on the road back from ND. Found an apartment and met a tls'r and his SO. Is it august yet?I'm ready to go.
Just got home as well, great visit! Which apartment place did you like? I actually liked Indian Lakes the best. Drive safely.
I'm going to set up at Runaway Bay.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
edgarderby

Bronze
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by edgarderby » Fri May 22, 2009 8:46 am

dantimreynolds wrote:
udlordly wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:on the road back from ND. Found an apartment and met a tls'r and his SO. Is it august yet?I'm ready to go.
Just got home as well, great visit! Which apartment place did you like? I actually liked Indian Lakes the best. Drive safely.
I'm going to set up at Runaway Bay.
I have pet ducks there. They are named Graham and Ms. Crackers.

User avatar
longhornem

New
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:47 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by longhornem » Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm

edgarderby wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:
udlordly wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:on the road back from ND. Found an apartment and met a tls'r and his SO. Is it august yet?I'm ready to go.
Just got home as well, great visit! Which apartment place did you like? I actually liked Indian Lakes the best. Drive safely.
I'm going to set up at Runaway Bay.
I have pet ducks there. They are named Graham and Ms. Crackers.
They are Graham and Mrs. Quackers. You can't even remember the names of your own ducks?!?

User avatar
dantimreynolds

New
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by dantimreynolds » Mon May 25, 2009 10:21 am

UDlordy...you said you would pick by this past weekend? Have you? Or are you using the memorial day technicality to give yourself one more day?

udlordly

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by udlordly » Mon May 25, 2009 12:34 pm

dantimreynolds wrote:UDlordy...you said you would pick by this past weekend? Have you? Or are you using the memorial day technicality to give yourself one more day?
lol, guilty about Memorial Day. I've all but sent in my deposit. I e-mailed a few more questions in that I had, and I'm waiting to see what they say.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
dantimreynolds

New
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by dantimreynolds » Mon May 25, 2009 12:44 pm

udlordly wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:UDlordy...you said you would pick by this past weekend? Have you? Or are you using the memorial day technicality to give yourself one more day?
lol, guilty about Memorial Day. I've all but sent in my deposit. I e-mailed a few more questions in that I had, and I'm waiting to see what they say.
deposit to.....ND? Awesome

User avatar
edgarderby

Bronze
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by edgarderby » Mon May 25, 2009 11:12 pm

udlordly wrote:
dantimreynolds wrote:UDlordy...you said you would pick by this past weekend? Have you? Or are you using the memorial day technicality to give yourself one more day?
lol, guilty about Memorial Day. I've all but sent in my deposit. I e-mailed a few more questions in that I had, and I'm waiting to see what they say.
Are you at UD? I'm a Wright State grad. Longhornem and I are actually in Dayton now.

udlordly

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by udlordly » Tue May 26, 2009 10:45 am

I did graduate from UD, but in Indy for the summer. Hope you're having a good time back in Dayton.

User avatar
fanfavourite

New
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:18 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by fanfavourite » Tue May 26, 2009 1:50 pm

hey guys. did everybody here get that insider's guide? Has anyone checked out the apartment complexes in the guide? Any ones to avoid?

I won't be able to get to South Bend until June so I need a bit of a head-start. Thanks!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


User avatar
edgarderby

Bronze
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by edgarderby » Tue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm

udlordly wrote:I did graduate from UD, but in Indy for the summer. Hope you're having a good time back in Dayton.
I interviewed with a firm in Indy, only time I've been in the city. Really pretty coming into town from the north; those old houses are really cool.

Dayton is dayton...haha.

Eponinee

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by Eponinee » Wed May 27, 2009 4:55 pm

I sent in my 2nd seat deposit last week and haven't heard anything from them.
Is there anything they send to let you know they received it?
I remember my 1st deposit receipt was obvious (netid, ND email etc.).
Thank you!

darkknight2000

New
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by darkknight2000 » Wed May 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Eponinee wrote:I sent in my 2nd seat deposit last week and haven't heard anything from them.
Is there anything they send to let you know they received it?
I remember my 1st deposit receipt was obvious (netid, ND email etc.).
Thank you!
When did you send it in? They gave me a call confirming receipt of the deposit a few days after I sent mine in.

Eponinee

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by Eponinee » Wed May 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Thanks! :D I sent it last Wed, so hopefully that means I'll be getting a call soon.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


User avatar
malagueno

New
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by malagueno » Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Eponinee wrote:I sent in my 2nd seat deposit last week and haven't heard anything from them.
Is there anything they send to let you know they received it?
I remember my 1st deposit receipt was obvious (netid, ND email etc.).
Thank you!
Got a call as well. If you don't hear from them in the next week I would give them a call.

Cal4future

New
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by Cal4future » Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm

.
Last edited by Cal4future on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkknight2000

New
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by darkknight2000 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Btw for those of you in the tri state area, did you hear about those flights from Jet America that go from South Bend to Newark that go as low nine bucks? Anyone actually try to booking one of those flights? This sounds like a really sweet deal.

User avatar
ubermensch

New
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by ubermensch » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Along those lines, for those of you that live in Florida or the Southwest, Allegiant Airlines has Southbend flights from Las Vegas and from Florida, and the fares are REALLY cheap.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


User avatar
zonkadonk

New
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by zonkadonk » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:33 pm

so, I had a game of pool with my brother (an Illinois fan) to settle my dilemma of ND/mobility/clerking vs. Illini/lots of chicago alums/20k plus instate tuition. I smoked him, went on a great visit the next day, and am sending in the deposit tomorrow. really excited, but really nervous. and more importantly, what the hell is up with the USC and Michigan games both being away this year, so that if we go to London 2L year, we miss them both times?!

User avatar
dantimreynolds

New
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by dantimreynolds » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:58 pm

zonkadonk wrote:so, I had a game of pool with my brother (an Illinois fan) to settle my dilemma of ND/mobility/clerking vs. Illini/lots of chicago alums/20k plus instate tuition. I smoked him, went on a great visit the next day, and am sending in the deposit tomorrow. really excited, but really nervous. and more importantly, what the hell is up with the USC and Michigan games both being away this year, so that if we go to London 2L year, we miss them both times?!
Why I am just going to london in the summer!

User avatar
ubermensch

New
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by ubermensch » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:38 pm

zonkadonk wrote:so, I had a game of pool with my brother (an Illinois fan) to settle my dilemma of ND/mobility/clerking vs. Illini/lots of chicago alums/20k plus instate tuition. I smoked him, went on a great visit the next day, and am sending in the deposit tomorrow. really excited, but really nervous. and more importantly, what the hell is up with the USC and Michigan games both being away this year, so that if we go to London 2L year, we miss them both times?!
USC is a home game, sucka. 8)

User avatar
zonkadonk

New
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Re: NOTRE DAME CLASS OF 2012

Post by zonkadonk » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm

thank god i had that wrong. ubermensch, the zombie 'tar reminds me of pride and prejudice and zombies. i just read that during a post-graduation vacation, it might be the best beach book ever written.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Locked

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”