University of Tennessee Class of 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
Rocky Estoppel

Bronze

Re: University of Tennessee Class of 2012

Post by Rocky Estoppel » Thu May 14, 2009 4:28 pm

orangeswarm wrote:Ah, well forget that. When I was an 0L, they had it at Bass and I think students were invited. If its at the TBA students may not be invited. I'd hate to show up just to have to turn around and go home.

As to your question about suits and ties, that's what everyone sported when I went.
I doubt you'd have to show them an invitation to get in, to be honest I don't even know where mine is (things are getting lost left and right while I'm packing) and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you showed up but I understand your reservations. I'd prefer it to be at Bass too.

Hudda Budda

New

Post by Hudda Budda » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Lawlexi5 wrote:
jsm87 wrote:Hey everybody. Looks like I'm going to be a Vol this fall. I'm coming from Athens, GA. I've been looking at apartments with my fiancee, and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about Fox Lake or Country Oaks apartment complexes??? They're both in west Knoxville. I'm going to visit them soon and was wondering if anyone had heard anything good or bad.
Don't know if you're on facebook, but there's a pretty helpful Tennessee Law 2012 group that a few 1L's and 2L's are in helping us incomers out...sorry I can't personally help myself, but I'm also an out of towner.

But congrats on choosing Tennessee!!! Yaaa! :!:
this. they're all really helpful on the facebook site.

and just out of curiosity, who are you guys on facebook? i feel at a disadv with tls since you guys all know who i am on facebook.

Rocky Estoppel

Bronze

Post by Rocky Estoppel » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm

So I'm going out to Knoxville on Mon/Tues to see if I can find housing. If anyone has any tips or knows of any good houses/townhouses/duplexes/apartments in the $600-$750 range let me know. Hopefully I can find something in these two days.

funkblaster

New

Post by funkblaster » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 pm

kak23 wrote:So I'm going out to Knoxville on Mon/Tues to see if I can find housing. If anyone has any tips or knows of any good houses/townhouses/duplexes/apartments in the $600-$750 range let me know. Hopefully I can find something in these two days.
I just moved out of my 2 BR house. It is in the $600 range, and it's about 7 minutes from campus. I can PM you my landlord's # if you're interested in looking at it. It's got a decent little yard, and the neighbors are cool.

Lawlexi5

New

Post by Lawlexi5 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 am

Hudda Budda wrote: this. they're all really helpful on the facebook site.

and just out of curiosity, who are you guys on facebook? i feel at a disadv with tls since you guys all know who i am on facebook.
My name is Austin...THE TRUTH IS REVEALED! :mrgreen:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Rocky Estoppel

Bronze

Post by Rocky Estoppel » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Moving at the end of July...packing/giving stuff to goodwill/throwing stuff away now...not fun. I never knew how much crap I actually had until I started to go through it.

Rocky Estoppel

Bronze

Post by Rocky Estoppel » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm

I'm finishing my packing and cleaning right now...getting the truck tomorrow and moving on Thurs. I'll officially be a Knoxville resident in a couple of days.

Rocky Estoppel

Bronze

Post by Rocky Estoppel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Ask Dean Blaze questions in his TLS interview: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... =2&t=82402

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”