JD Underground is down Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mallard

Silver

Re: JD Underground is down

Post by mallard » Sat May 02, 2009 10:01 pm

True that.

Josephine, where are you at?

gardners2

New

Post by gardners2 » Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 pm

dresden doll wrote:
Josephine wrote:I never came to TLS, but JDU is having problems, so I want to here what posters have to say here.
I'm currently intoxicated.

I invite everyone else to let Josephine know what they have to say like I have just now.
What are you drinking?

dresden doll

Platinum

Post by dresden doll » Sat May 02, 2009 10:06 pm

gardners2 wrote:
dresden doll wrote:
Josephine wrote:I never came to TLS, but JDU is having problems, so I want to here what posters have to say here.

I invite everyone else to let Josephine know what they have to say like I have just now.
What are you drinking?
Vodka with soda. You know what they say: you can take the girl out of Eastern Europe, but you can't take Eastern Europe out of the girl.

Silver

Post by 06132010 » Sat May 02, 2009 10:17 pm

dresden doll wrote:

+1 for drunk TLSing.

OP, I have to say that my body currently hates me for drinking 21 hours straight yesterday and the chances of me leaving my couch are slim to none.

Cavalier

Gold

Post by Cavalier » Sat May 02, 2009 10:19 pm

lol, I just tried their website.

Down due to technical difficulty. Please check back later today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't you miss JDU? lulz!

No. You are not banned. .... freak.

;)

So... I went to Popeye's again today. Yeah, I am hooked. Anyway, some fat lady went into the restroom and broke the sink. The demographic in these fastfood places is just gross.

http://www.jdunderground.com/forum.php

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

dresden doll

Platinum

Post by dresden doll » Sat May 02, 2009 10:19 pm

booyakasha45 wrote:
dresden doll wrote:

+1 for drunk TLSing.

OP, I have to say that my body currently hates me for drinking 21 hours straight yesterday and the chances of me leaving my couch are slim to none.
Booya, you and I should have our own thread where we trade drunken banter. I've been toying with the idea for quite some time now.

I'm supposed to be pregaming here, but I'm afraid it's already gone too far.

Silver

Post by 06132010 » Sat May 02, 2009 10:56 pm

dresden doll wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:
dresden doll wrote:

+1 for drunk TLSing.

Booya, you and I should have our own thread where we trade drunken banter. I've been toying with the idea for quite some time now.

Yes, we definitely need to do that. I don't know if I can drink tonight, though, my hangover is pretty epic.

hahaha. good job! somehow my pregames always go too far :oops: .

CE2JD

Silver

Post by CE2JD » Sat May 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Cavalier wrote:lol, I just tried their website.

Down due to technical difficulty. Please check back later today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't you miss JDU? lulz!

No. You are not banned. .... freak.

;)

So... I went to Popeye's again today. Yeah, I am hooked. Anyway, some fat lady went into the restroom and broke the sink. The demographic in these fastfood places is just gross.

http://www.jdunderground.com/forum.php
Well he/she does have a point about Popeye's.

MTal

Silver

Post by MTal » Sat May 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Can't wait for it to go back up...it's much more entertaining than this site.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Mr. Matlock

Silver

Post by Mr. Matlock » Sat May 02, 2009 10:59 pm

MTal wrote:Can't wait for it to go back up...it's much more entertaining than this site.
Come on now MTal, fess up, which killself thread over there was yours when the rankings came out? It's ok, we won't laugh.

dante500

New

Post by dante500 » Sat May 02, 2009 11:03 pm

dresden doll wrote:
gardners2 wrote:
dresden doll wrote:

What are you drinking?
Vodka with soda. You know what they say: you can take the girl out of Eastern Europe, but you can't take Eastern European out of the girl.
Fixeded.

dresden doll

Platinum

Post by dresden doll » Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 pm

booyakasha45 wrote:
dresden doll wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:
dresden doll wrote: I invite everyone else to let Josephine know what they have to say like I have just now.
+1 for drunk TLSing.

Yes, we definitely need to do that. I don't know if I can drink tonight, though, my hangover is pretty epic.

hahaha. good job! somehow my pregames always go too far :oops: .
>3, booya. I'll leave it up to you to start the thread, then. I won't do it on your behalf - but if you start it, I'll totally join it.

Bosque

Gold

Post by Bosque » Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 pm

SHOW US YOUR PICS!!!

Wooohooo!!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

badwithpseudonyms

Silver

Post by badwithpseudonyms » Sat May 02, 2009 11:27 pm

dresden doll wrote:You know what they say: you can take the girl out of Eastern Europe, but you can't take Eastern Europe out of the girl.
^^^This is awesome. Your "booyas" make me want to watch Jim Cramer.

^^These are the things I am thinking.

aer

New

Post by aer » Sat May 02, 2009 11:42 pm

I am going to miss good Mexican food when I move for law school.

Teapot

New

Post by Teapot » Sat May 02, 2009 11:44 pm

aer wrote:I am going to miss good Mexican food when I move for law school.
aren't there mexicans in every major city? i would think there would be good mexican everywhere.

Bosque

Gold

Post by Bosque » Sat May 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Teapot wrote:
aren't there mexicans in every major city? i would think there would be good mexican everywhere.
She is going to miss good NEW Mexican food when she moves.

I only live 5 hours away now and I still miss it. I don't know what I am going to do with myself in Law School. Probably get giant shipments of green chile sent out to me.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Teapot

New

Post by Teapot » Sat May 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Bosque wrote:
Teapot wrote:

I only live 5 hours away now and I still miss it. I don't know what I am going to do with myself in Law School. Probably get giant shipments of green chile sent out to me.
what?

Bosque

Gold

Post by Bosque » Sat May 02, 2009 11:48 pm

Teapot wrote:
Bosque wrote:
Teapot wrote:

what?
Don't worry about it.

aer

New

Post by aer » Sat May 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Bosque wrote:
Teapot wrote:

True, I am bringing a box of chile and salsa with me when I drive out. I have never really understood why red is not mentioned when people call out how they miss New Mexico chile, it is much better with pork and is delicious with eggs.

gardners2

New

Post by gardners2 » Sat May 02, 2009 11:52 pm

aer wrote:
True, I am bringing a box of chile and salsa with me when I drive out. I have never really understood why red is not mentioned when people call out how they miss New Mexico chile, it is much better with pork and is delicious with eggs.

I have never heard of this, but I am now extremely interested in what you have to say.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

aer

New

Post by aer » Sat May 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Teapot wrote:
Bosque wrote:
Teapot wrote:

what?
We are from the same city, and our state has a strain of chile that is delicious but practically impossible to get elsewhere.

Bosque

Gold

Post by Bosque » Sat May 02, 2009 11:55 pm

aer wrote:
Bosque wrote:
Teapot wrote:

It is not as iconic. And it does not make as good an all purpose condiment. Who ever heard of red chille pizza? That is just silly.

That said, I will admit that the thing I miss most is Carne Adobada. Red chile is a hell of a lot better with pork.

I can get hot stuff in Texas, but I can't get anything with as much flavour.

Mr. Matlock

Silver

Post by Mr. Matlock » Sat May 02, 2009 11:58 pm

:( Now I want Mexican food. Mmmmmm... Poquito Mas!! I shall do that tomorrow!!

aer

New

Post by aer » Sun May 03, 2009 12:00 am

Bosque wrote:
aer wrote:
Bosque wrote:
Teapot wrote: aren't there mexicans in every major city? i would think there would be good mexican everywhere.

It is not as iconic. And it does not make as good an all purpose condiment. Who ever heard of red chille pizza? That is just silly.

That said, I will admit that the thing I miss most is Carne Adobada. Red chile is a hell of a lot better with pork.

I can get hot stuff in Texas, but I can't get anything with as much flavour.
I bet red would be delicious on pizza, it could take the place of the tomato sauce. I tend to order things Christmas though, that way you get the best of both worlds.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”