I took the October Flex and am anxiously waiting for my score. I know my RC section did not go as well as my PTs, and I also had one game that gave me a hard time. I unfortunately did not register for the November Flex, putting all my eggs in one basket with the October exam, and I am considering taking the January test if I do not get the score I wanted.
My questions are..
1) Could I apply to some safety schools with the October score if I am comfortable with my chances of getting in or will my application automatically be placed on hold as soon as I register for the January test? Could I email a school telling them to go ahead and consider my application as is?
2) If I did the same thing with some schools I think I have a 50/50 shot with, are there any scenarios in which I can get rejected and then my application be reevaluated with my January score? Or if a 50/50 school is iffy on me already, will they probably just wait to review my app after my January score anyway?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1