Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Madden_Arps

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 2:51 pm

Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by Madden_Arps » Mon May 11, 2020 6:49 pm

Hi all -- I'm in a bit of a unique situation that I'd appreciate some insight on. I'm currently a business analyst at a consulting firm (think McKinsey/BCG/Bain). My firm recently offered to sponsor my grad school. This is fairly ordinary course for my firm, but folks have traditionally gone to business school before returning to the firm.

I have always been interested in going to law school if not being a practicing lawyer and wanted to get people's opinions on doing that instead of getting an MBA? My firm is willing to foot the bill either way, so the cost would be a year of salary but I'd be guaranteed the same job on the other side either way (which I'm planning to take). MBA school sounds "fun" in terms of partying, travel, easy classes, etc. but I was a business major in undergrad and I think most of the classwork sounds like a waste of time. Plus with this whole Covid situation I'm not sure how much traveling I'll be doing. On the other hand, law school sounds much more intellectually stimulating and as I'll already have a job lined up I won't have to worry about grades. My concern is the environment in law school -- I'm interested in the material but I'd also like to have a life outside the classroom. What is the social scene like at top schools and would I feel out of place as someone with 4 years of professional experience coming in?

I took the LSAT my senior year and got a 175, so I'm confident I'll be able to get into a T6 school (ideally HYS). I haven't taken the GMAT but I'm fairly confident I'll score well enough to get into an M7 school.

User avatar
cavalier1138

Moderator
Posts: 7408
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by cavalier1138 » Mon May 11, 2020 8:03 pm

Madden_Arps wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:49 pm
I have always been interested in going to law school if not being a practicing lawyer
The bolded part tells me you shouldn't go to law school. A JD is good for becoming a practicing lawyer. If practice is an afterthought to you compared to the "law school experience," then go to business school.

LBJ's Hair

Silver
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by LBJ's Hair » Mon May 11, 2020 8:58 pm

If you're just gonna go back to MBB you should go to business school. Cross-register into a few law school classes if they sound interesting.

User avatar
logan3000

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by logan3000 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:29 am

god I wish I didn’t want to be a lawyer so I could just get an MBA

dabigchina

Gold
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by dabigchina » Tue May 12, 2020 12:53 am

an MBA is way more fun. Go to a b school that doesn't release grades. Sure, you have a job and don't care, but everyone else who doesn't have a job will also care less. Makes for a much more fun environment than law school, where 99% of 1Ls will be stressed out of their minds to get honors (esp in this economy).

Plus, law school is 3 years. That extra year doesn't sound like much, but it is. After a couple of years, you're going to get tired of school and just want to start making some money again.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


QContinuum

Moderator
Posts: 3594
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by QContinuum » Tue May 12, 2020 2:55 pm

dabigchina wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:53 am
an MBA is way more fun. Go to a b school that doesn't release grades. Sure, you have a job and don't care, but everyone else who doesn't have a job will also care less. Makes for a much more fun environment than law school, where 99% of 1Ls will be stressed out of their minds to get honors (esp in this economy).

Plus, law school is 3 years. That extra year doesn't sound like much, but it is.
This.

1L is miserable. Folks are stressed about figuring out how to outline and how to study and cold calls and the Socratic method and legal writing and moot court and, above all, grades. Then, near the end of first semester and into the second semester, folks stress out over finding a 1L summer job. Near the end of second semester, folks stress out over applying to student org boards and journals. Folks interested in studying abroad for a semester or year often have to assemble and submit their study abroad applications during 1L. Then, during and after 1L summer, comes the epic saga of trying to land 2L summer employment. 1L is all work and minimal fun.

2L is miserable. Folks stress out over picking classes to take, and stress out over actually getting into those classes. (There are typically not enough seats in the "popular" classes, and often there are schedule conflicts between "popular" classes.) Anyone with the interest and 1L grades to clerk stresses out over maintaining or improving their GPA, and finding profs willing to go to bat to them (this usually entails doing RA and/or TA gigs with at least one prof). Legal writing's gone and dusted, but now in come student org responsibilities and journal responsibilities. Folks lucky enough to be on Law Review often find it's a 40+ hour commitment per week.

3L is fine. There are still clerkship gunners who continue worrying about their grades, but 3Ls typically step back from running student orgs, and by and large are more disengaged. Some 3Ls step back from journal too; for folks on Law Review, or those secondary journals that require a 2-year stint, the work typically still is less than what it was during 2L. But, for all the talk of "3LOL", I didn't find that to be the case, at least not at my T14. Sure, plenty of folks no longer cared about their grades and started skipping classes left and right, but they weren't partying it up either, not like the b-school kids. (And even the "don't care" folks typically still stressed and crammed for finals... no one really wants to risk getting a "below-curve" grade.) There's also the drudgery of pulling materials together for bar C&F (lot more work than you might think), and the looming specter of a miserable summer studying for the bar full-time after graduation, which really dampens one's mood. Typically folks take the MPRE during 3L - another source of stress. And often there's some stress over meeting all of the various requirements for law school graduation and bar admission - school/bar pro bono requirements, experiential credit requirements, PR requirement, writing requirements...

3L, at best, is kind of an easy year, but not really a fun year per se. It's not at all like attending a party school for college, or b-school. There really isn't that kind of camaraderie - there's not really a class-wide "we're all 3Ls, let's paint the town red, yeah!" energy. It's mostly just a pervasive feeling everywhere along the lines of, "why am I STILL HERE and what am I getting out of this third year (aside from more student debt)?!"

B-school's much more fun. B-school's all about networking with your peers, and that's traditionally done at fancy parties and exotic trips abroad. B-school's not really about grades or coursework - not to say there's zero studying involved, because there's definitely studying, but it's really not any MBA student's primary or even secondary focus.

tl;dr Absolutely do not attend law school for "fun". There's very little fun to be had.

decimalsanddollars

Bronze
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:26 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by decimalsanddollars » Tue May 12, 2020 3:30 pm

Agreed with all of the above. Don't go to law school if you don't want to be a lawyer. If you want a couple years of "fun" and a useful credential for your current career, get an MBA instead.

dabigchina

Gold
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by dabigchina » Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 pm

logan3000 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:29 am
god I wish I didn’t want to be a lawyer so I could just get an MBA
Good news. It sounds like you don't actually want to be a lawyer.

lawschool2014hopeful

Silver
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by lawschool2014hopeful » Tue May 12, 2020 3:52 pm

I guess this is an unpopular opinion here.

I would go to law school over business school in your shoes. With MBB (presuming high GPA) + 175, you are a shoe in for HYS. Most of the stress from law school comes from competing for jobs and grades - irrelevant for you, as you are most likely returning to MBB in order to avoid the tuition bill.

You are not going to learn anything from business school you don't already know from a good business undergrad education + MBB unless you take obscure advance fin. or accounting classes. The benefit of business school is obviously the network, which puts you in the same circle for the most part as working at a MBB. A top tier business school may be sensible if you are interested in switching into PE. There are still some shops that quasi require top MBA degrees.

Honestly, I would consider a masters in CS or something along those lines instead.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


TexasBigLaw

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 7:49 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by TexasBigLaw » Tue May 12, 2020 4:12 pm

B school will be much less work, much more partying, and generally just more of a pleasant experience. So if you're looking for a fun way to kill a year or two and come out of it with a graduate degree, do B school, hands down.

That said, I was in a similar boat as you (worked in business then in consulting) and chose to go to law school "for fun" without any certainty that I would practice law, and I'm glad I made that choice. When you have a job lined up and your grades don't matter, 1L year is actually not that bad, and there are some really interesting upper level classes that could be really helpful in a business context. I think a JD in the business world is much rarer than a business degree, and it gives you a skill set that MBAs don't have. Especially since you say you already took a lot of business classes in undergrad, and since you've been working in consulting, I'm not sure how much actual new knowledge you'll gain in B school, whereas law school will be a completely different skill set and knowledgebase to pull from. The classes will be much more interesting for you, I think. It will make you better at what you're doing now as well as most things you could choose to do in the future, especially if you eventually start a company or move into a CEO/COO position. Personally I moved into Big Law for a few years for the experience with outside counsel and more M&A exposure, but I kept my business contacts and I think I could have a lot of good options when/if I choose to go back to the business side. YMMV.

There are also plenty of 3-year JD/MBA programs, so if your firm is willing, you could get both in the same amount of time as you could get a JD, and then you've got two free graduate degrees that open up a whole lot of different paths for you later on in life. Especially if you can do that at a Top 6 school.

I don't disagree with what people have said here in 99% of cases, but as with any rule there are exceptions. If you have a business background and a guaranteed business job to go back to after law school, and if someone else is paying the bill, law school could be a way to set yourself apart from the million and one MBAs out there, as long as you recognize that is the harder, less fun choice.

ninthcircuitattorney

New
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:35 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by ninthcircuitattorney » Tue May 12, 2020 4:36 pm

I did both. MBA at a U.S.News top 10, but not M7. I'm kind of a nerd and I hated B school because I thought my classmates were shit-talking douchebags and the professors were all snake oil salesmen mostly interested in keeping the douchebags happy. I loved law school and love being a lawyer, but wouldn't be able to sell a food to a starving person. The choice should come down to your personality.

QContinuum

Moderator
Posts: 3594
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by QContinuum » Tue May 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Personally, I don't really see the value of a JD/MBA - even at top law/b-schools. If you come out of the JD/MBA and work in business for half a decade, the value of the JD is mostly gone. You aren't going to be able to go to BigLaw 5 years out of law school having not practiced law for a single day. Ditto fed gov and other competitive/desirable positions that are the raison d'etre for getting a top-ranked JD.

Conversely, if you come out of the JD/MBA and work in BigLaw or for the DOJ or what have you for half a decade, the value of the MBA is mostly gone. By that point you're viewed as a lawyer and not a businessperson. Your lateral opportunities will derive from your legal experience (which you obtained by virtue of your JD), not your MBA.

Moreover, you sacrifice some of the value of the MBA in the first place by doing the JD/MBA. As people pretty universally agree, the main value of the MBA - aside from having a graduate degree on your resume - is the network. You develop that network by schmoozing and partying with your classmates. If you're dashing off to the law school whenever you have a spare moment, you're missing out on all that.

The Lsat Airbender

Silver
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by The Lsat Airbender » Tue May 12, 2020 6:02 pm

Eh, for OP's narrow case, where they're just trying to pad their resume on their employer's dime and meet college seniors on Tinder, JD/MBA wouldn't be the dumbest thing in the world. Preftigious management consulting is kind of the exception that proves the rule here because it handwaves the "how are you gonna pay for law school" and "what are you gonna do besides being a lawyer" problems.

I still vote MBA if OP really just wants to have fun, and I like the suggestion upthread of a CS/stats/math degree if you are trying to get the most career mileage. But law school and especially HYS wouldn't be a shoot-yourself-in-the-foot mistake.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


LBJ's Hair

Silver
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by LBJ's Hair » Tue May 12, 2020 6:29 pm

Just like, so I understand the other side of the argument: What do the people who think OP should go to law school think OP will ... get ... out of (functionally) auditing classes at say HLS for three years, that s/he wouldn't get from an MBA?

I liked law school. I chose to do it in lieu of an MBA. Wouldn't change anything. But I (a) wanted to be a lawyer, and (b) tried. If I just wanted to chill and go back to my old job, I'd have done the MBA, no question.

The MBA is a more "fun" place to just hang out, a more transferable credential, provides greater optionality, gives you a more wide-ranging network...

QContinuum

Moderator
Posts: 3594
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by QContinuum » Tue May 12, 2020 8:45 pm

The Lsat Airbender wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:02 pm
Eh, for OP's narrow case, where they're just trying to pad their resume on their employer's dime and meet college seniors on Tinder, JD/MBA wouldn't be the dumbest thing in the world. Preftigious management consulting is kind of the exception that proves the rule here because it handwaves the "how are you gonna pay for law school" and "what are you gonna do besides being a lawyer" problems.

I still vote MBA if OP really just wants to have fun, and I like the suggestion upthread of a CS/stats/math degree if you are trying to get the most career mileage. But law school and especially HYS wouldn't be a shoot-yourself-in-the-foot mistake.
Well, I mean sure, I don't think doing a JD/MBA at a top school is harmful per se. But what's the benefit? There's still significant effort that goes into a JD - even for someone who doesn't care about grades. Sure, OP won't be stressing about getting As or DSs, but I presume they won't want to look like an idiot and would still want to pass with decent grades. That means they'll still be prepping for cold calls and doing casebook readings and outlining for finals. It's just not "fun", not in the way b-school is. Moreover, not only does law school fail to add any fun, it'd actively reduce the time OP could otherwise spend having fun with their b-school classmates!

Moreover, doing law school probably implies that OP will take the bar, which just in itself is the most "not fun" thing I can think of (especially the preparing for the bar piece). Even if MBB don't require OP to take/pass the bar, presumably OP wants to be able to refer to themselves as an attorney. Would OP really want to go, "oh yea, I went to Harvard Law School, but I'm not a lawyer and I can't give anyone any legal advice because I never took the bar exam"? But then I just find it hard to fathom why anyone who doesn't actually want to be a lawyer would willingly put themselves through law school and the bar.

(I should add: I have no axe to grind against law school. I'm pretty nerdy and actually enjoyed law school, mostly. But I just see OP looking for b-school-style "fun" and yea, law school's not where it's at.)

User avatar
logan3000

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by logan3000 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:00 pm

dabigchina wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 pm
logan3000 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:29 am
god I wish I didn’t want to be a lawyer so I could just get an MBA
Good news. It sounds like you don't actually want to be a lawyer.
as I said I wish that were the case.
I can acknowledge I’d have an easier and more fun time going the MBA route without it meaning that staying in business is what I want to do with my life

User avatar
Yugihoe

Silver
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by Yugihoe » Wed May 13, 2020 9:34 am

If i had a full ride to a m7 school, I'd go back and have done that in a heart beat. Source: did full ride at t14.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


Citronkid

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by Citronkid » Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am

Madden_Arps wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:49 pm
Hi all -- I'm in a bit of a unique situation that I'd appreciate some insight on. I'm currently a business analyst at a consulting firm (think McKinsey/BCG/Bain). My firm recently offered to sponsor my grad school. This is fairly ordinary course for my firm, but folks have traditionally gone to business school before returning to the firm.

I have always been interested in going to law school if not being a practicing lawyer and wanted to get people's opinions on doing that instead of getting an MBA? My firm is willing to foot the bill either way, so the cost would be a year of salary but I'd be guaranteed the same job on the other side either way (which I'm planning to take). MBA school sounds "fun" in terms of partying, travel, easy classes, etc. but I was a business major in undergrad and I think most of the classwork sounds like a waste of time. Plus with this whole Covid situation I'm not sure how much traveling I'll be doing. On the other hand, law school sounds much more intellectually stimulating and as I'll already have a job lined up I won't have to worry about grades. My concern is the environment in law school -- I'm interested in the material but I'd also like to have a life outside the classroom. What is the social scene like at top schools and would I feel out of place as someone with 4 years of professional experience coming in?

I took the LSAT my senior year and got a 175, so I'm confident I'll be able to get into a T6 school (ideally HYS). I haven't taken the GMAT but I'm fairly confident I'll score well enough to get into an M7 school.
Me: MBB, top 3 MBA, T6 law.

If you plan to stay in consulting, b-school hands down. You could focus your classes in whatever area you plan to build your platform on. Plus, your peers will be your future clients. But the chances you stay through til this really applies is like 1 in 20. As you know, exit opps will depend more on the type of cases you work on. Doesn't hurt that b-school is way more social and fun.

However, I prefer law school. Much more intellectually stimulating. I think it's fun too, but peers are definitely more stressed out. It really isn't that hard. I can't say I study any harder than in b-school, but my peers study much harder. I'm sure it'd be stressful if you needed to make good grades.

The Lsat Airbender

Silver
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by The Lsat Airbender » Thu May 14, 2020 10:58 am

Citronkid wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am
top 3 MBA, T6 law.
While I admire your righteous Chicago homerism, I'm not sure "top 3 MBA" is a useful category. Harvard/Stanford/Booth/Kellogg/Wharton all have a colorable claim to that tier.

Citronkid

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by Citronkid » Thu May 14, 2020 6:27 pm

The Lsat Airbender wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:58 am
Citronkid wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am
top 3 MBA, T6 law.
While I admire your righteous Chicago homerism, I'm not sure "top 3 MBA" is a useful category. Harvard/Stanford/Booth/Kellogg/Wharton all have a colorable claim to that tier.
Lol, why do you think I went to Booth?

I attended what people would consider to be one of the traditional top 3.

QContinuum

Moderator
Posts: 3594
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by QContinuum » Thu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Citronkid wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:27 pm
The Lsat Airbender wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:58 am
Citronkid wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am
top 3 MBA, T6 law.
While I admire your righteous Chicago homerism, I'm not sure "top 3 MBA" is a useful category. Harvard/Stanford/Booth/Kellogg/Wharton all have a colorable claim to that tier.
Lol, why do you think I went to Booth?

I attended what people would consider to be one of the traditional top 3.
Well, you said "top 3 MBA, T6 law". Chicago Booth is top 3 MBA, and Chicago Law is a T6. It's the only school that fits both counts.

  • SBS' a traditional top-3 b-school, but why refer to "top 3 MBA" while calling Stanford Law a T6?
  • Wharton's a traditional top 3 b-school, but Penn Law's not in the T6.
  • HBS' a traditional top 3 b-school, but again, it's counterintuitive to describe HLS as a T6.
  • Kellogg's a traditional top 3 b-school (arguably), but in any case, Northwestern Law isn't a T6.
On the flip side, CLS and NYU Law are T6s, but their b-schools aren't in the top 3, either now or "traditionally". YLS isn't typically described as a T6 and YSM also isn't thought of as top 3, either now or historically.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


Citronkid

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by Citronkid » Thu May 14, 2020 7:11 pm

Ahhh, it wasn't a dual degree. I did my MBA years ago. Law school now.

dabigchina

Gold
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 am

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by dabigchina » Thu May 14, 2020 11:50 pm

QContinuum wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm
Citronkid wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:27 pm
The Lsat Airbender wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:58 am
Citronkid wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 am
top 3 MBA, T6 law.
While I admire your righteous Chicago homerism, I'm not sure "top 3 MBA" is a useful category. Harvard/Stanford/Booth/Kellogg/Wharton all have a colorable claim to that tier.
Lol, why do you think I went to Booth?

I attended what people would consider to be one of the traditional top 3.
Well, you said "top 3 MBA, T6 law". Chicago Booth is top 3 MBA, and Chicago Law is a T6. It's the only school that fits both counts.

  • SBS' a traditional top-3 b-school, but why refer to "top 3 MBA" while calling Stanford Law a T6?
  • Wharton's a traditional top 3 b-school, but Penn Law's not in the T6.
  • HBS' a traditional top 3 b-school, but again, it's counterintuitive to describe HLS as a T6.
  • Kellogg's a traditional top 3 b-school (arguably), but in any case, Northwestern Law isn't a T6.
On the flip side, CLS and NYU Law are T6s, but their b-schools aren't in the top 3, either now or "traditionally". YLS isn't typically described as a T6 and YSM also isn't thought of as top 3, either now or historically.
We might be putting too much thought into this.

bob311

Bronze
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by bob311 » Mon May 18, 2020 8:22 am

MBA, no question. Law schools sucks and is a slog. The b school kids at my t13 had a blast, always had something fun going on, and did maybe 1/10th of the work.

One story - during my corporations class, we had a bunch of mba kids in there. These kids were shocked with 1- how boring it was and 2 - how much of a pain in the ass it was. These were all smart kids at a m7 b school.

If I could go back and do it again, I would do the mba over my jd in a heartbeat.

LBJ's Hair

Silver
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Law School vs. Business School - How "fun" is law school?

Post by LBJ's Hair » Mon May 18, 2020 5:34 pm

bob311 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:22 am
MBA, no question. Law schools sucks and is a slog. The b school kids at my t13 had a blast, always had something fun going on, and did maybe 1/10th of the work.

One story - during my corporations class, we had a bunch of mba kids in there. These kids were shocked with 1- how boring it was and 2 - how much of a pain in the ass it was. These were all smart kids at a m7 b school.

If I could go back and do it again, I would do the mba over my jd in a heartbeat.
in fairness to past bob311, the admissions process is totally different, so unless you had real work experience that option probably wasn't available to you. if you did though, and you thought law school would be fun, that's ... very unfortunate

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”