Can you cancel LSAC forum registration? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
floatie

Silver

Can you cancel LSAC forum registration?

Post by floatie » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:10 pm

I signed up for the LSAC forum in Boston later this year because I didn't think I could attend the one in my hometown, but I ended up being able to attend the one in my hometown. I can't find a place anywhere on the LSAC website that lets me cancel my registration for the Boston one. Does anyone know how I can cancel that registration, besides calling LSAC and asking? Thanks!

zeglo

Silver

Re: Can you cancel LSAC forum registration?

Post by zeglo » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Last edited by zeglo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cavalier1138

Post by cavalier1138 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:00 pm

I think I just skipped mine. No hit squads were sent to my apartment. My admission offers were not rescinded. And my hair has not fallen out due to the LSAC curse (it just falls out of its own accord these days).

floatie

Silver

Post by floatie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:46 pm

cavalier1138 wrote:I think I just skipped mine. No hit squads were sent to my apartment. My admission offers were not rescinded. And my hair has not fallen out due to the LSAC curse (it just falls out of its own accord these days).
Thanks! I figured skipping it would be okay, especially since I'll have sent in most of my applications before the Boston forum. I mostly want to avoid a second round of mass-emailing from schools.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”