Transcript received Monday still not processed... Anyone else's transcript processed recently? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Lurka

New

Transcript received Monday still not processed... Anyone else's transcript processed recently?

Post by Lurka » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:02 am

So I read one guy say that some people were going to be at LSAC over the vacation to process transcripts. My school gave me the tracking info and it was received on Monday. It's still not processed was just wondering if anyone else got theirs updated over this vacation? I'm worried my registrar office screwed up the form or something.

pterodactyls

Silver

Re: Transcript received Monday still not processed... Anyone else's transcript processed recently?

Post by pterodactyls » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:01 am

I sent one a few days ago electronically and it hasn't been processed. Usually it would have been processed the next day. I don't think they're processing any transcripts while they're on break.

CPAlawHopefu

Bronze

Re: Transcript received Monday still not processed... Anyone else's transcript processed recently?

Post by CPAlawHopefu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm assuming that the winter break is their busiest season cuz nearly half of the applications gets submitted during this time. Give them some times. The status don't get updated until the transcript is processed, so even if they received it, your LSAC may still show that it's not been received because it's not been processed yet.

Lurka

New

Post by Lurka » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:36 pm

pterodactyls wrote:I sent one a few days ago electronically and it hasn't been processed. Usually it would have been processed the next day. I don't think they're processing any transcripts while they're on break.
Thanks was looking for something like this. Hope I made you feel better too lol. It raises my GPA a decent amount so I want to wait the extra day to apply.

pterodactyls

Silver

Post by pterodactyls » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Lurka wrote:
pterodactyls wrote:I sent one a few days ago electronically and it hasn't been processed. Usually it would have been processed the next day. I don't think they're processing any transcripts while they're on break.
Thanks was looking for something like this. Hope I made you feel better too lol. It raises my GPA a decent amount so I want to wait the extra day to apply.
I'm going to have to send at least one app without the updated transcript, because scholarship deadline for one of my schools is Jan 1st. But not a huge deal for me because my new grades didn't affect my GPA much.

I would guess it would be processed Monday or Tuesday when LSAC gets back from break (going to be a busy few days for them catching up).

Good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

AfrocentricAsian

Bronze

Post by AfrocentricAsian » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:53 pm

They are processing during break. Mines was processed two days ago.

Lurka

New

Post by Lurka » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:00 pm

AfrocentricAsian wrote:They are processing during break. Mines was processed two days ago.
Any idea when they got yours? Would it seem weird to you they received mine Monday mourning and still haven't?

AfrocentricAsian

Bronze

Post by AfrocentricAsian » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Lurka wrote:
AfrocentricAsian wrote:They are processing during break. Mines was processed two days ago.
Any idea when they got yours? Would it seem weird to you they received mine Monday mourning and still haven't?
idk when they got mines but It was processed within 2 weeks of my school sending it. Snail mail

tflan19

Bronze

Post by tflan19 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:47 am

Sent mine to LSAC electronically on the 18th. It was just processed on the 30th. Give them some time as they dig out of the pile up from the holidays and the onslaught from the end of the semester.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”