I have been accepted to LMU with a 110K+ merit scholarship and Chapman with a full ride. Still waiting to hear from Pepperdine for a decision (est 6 weeks).
I am leaning towards LMU but I am not sure if I should wait for Pepperdine to get back to me. What do