So right now (after Oct LSAT) I'm at a 3.97/166 and wondering whether I should go ahead and apply or wait until the December retake and apply if I raise my LSAT. Would I at least be a lock for lower T14 (or UT/Vandy) if I were to apply now? Would schools view it differently if I just waited and applied instead of submitting an improved LSAT?
Thanks guys
Apply now or wait? Forum
-
hephaestus

- Posts: 2399
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm
Re: Apply now or wait?
It doesn't help or hurt to apply now. If there is a pending retake on your file, schools wait to render a decision until you retake. I applied before I retook and didn't get any decisions until I got my new score.
- gobrue

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:58 am
Re: Apply now or wait?
Ah I see, so I should apply to schools I would get dinged at now (HYSCCN) because I'm retaking? Will I have to submit updated grades to LSAC for fall semester since scores will get back late december?
-
hephaestus

- Posts: 2399
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm
Re: Apply now or wait?
You probably will not get any answers from schools until they get your new score. Also I think you should submit Fall grades but I do not know if there is any consequence of not doing so.gobrue wrote:Ah I see, so I should apply to schools I would get dinged at now (HYSCCN) because I'm retaking? Will I have to submit updated grades to LSAC for fall semester since scores will get back late december?