Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools Forum
- john1990

- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm
Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
When i registered for the LSAT i guess schools were automatically notified. One school officially put my application on hold even without me asking. Now that i have withdrawn from the LSAT, will i have to notify the schools of this, or are they notified automatically. The school that placed my application on hold has been notified and marked me as complete, but i can't help but feel that this may have had some bearing on my cycle being so slow. I've been under review at GSU for 3 weeks now with a 166/3.32!
- furcifer

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:06 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
when it doubt disclose.
Why'd you withdrawl?
Why'd you withdrawl?
- john1990

- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
I wasn't scoring consistently above a 166 in practice. Also now i have the option of taking a year off to study and use my final retake.furcifer wrote:when it doubt disclose.
Why'd you withdrawl?
- furcifer

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:06 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
Nothing wrong with waiting untill you are ready, but why the heck are you going to do with your life (other than just lsat prep) for a year? Have a job, or if not, who's couch you gonna squat on?
john1990 wrote:I wasn't scoring consistently above a 166 in practice. Also now i have the option of taking a year off to study and use my final retake.furcifer wrote:when it doubt disclose.
Why'd you withdrawl?
-
lawhaus

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:08 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
maybe you should withdraw all your apps because you're thinking of retaking the LSAT either way.
- john1990

- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
Of course i will have a job if i take a year off, i'm an accounting major with a minor in business so hopefully i can land something worthwhile (3.75 degree gpa).
There are two schools (Emory and Fordham) which i have applied to that i should have a shot at getting in. If i get into either of these two i will attend, i don't think it's worth taking a year off just on a whim that i may be able to get Cornell over Fordham or Duke over Emory.
There are two schools (Emory and Fordham) which i have applied to that i should have a shot at getting in. If i get into either of these two i will attend, i don't think it's worth taking a year off just on a whim that i may be able to get Cornell over Fordham or Duke over Emory.
- john1990

- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
I guess you are right, i will send all the schools emails notifying them, it will give me a good excuse to stay in touchfurcifer wrote:when it doubt disclose.
Why'd you withdrawl?
- NomNom

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
Your final retake? Is there a cap now? 
- john1990

- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
I thought you could only take it 3 times in 2 years. I don't want to take two years off :/NomNom wrote:Your final retake? Is there a cap now?
- NomNom

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 pm
Re: Withdrew from the February LSAT, do i have to notify schools
That is correct - there is no final take, though. Sometimes my sarcasm is lost in obscurity.john1990 wrote:I thought you could only take it 3 times in 2 years. I don't want to take two years off :/NomNom wrote:Your final retake? Is there a cap now?