Should I withdraw?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Post Reply
User avatar

Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:13 am

Should I withdraw?

Post by redsoxfan2495 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 am

So far I've been accepted to NYU and waitlisted at UVA, Georgetown and Duke. I have absolutely no intention of attending any of the three schools I've been waitlisted at. Given that, is there any downside at all to simply withdrawing the apps? Just wanted to check before doing so.

User avatar

Posts: 634
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 am

Re: Should I withdraw?

Post by gbpackerbacker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 pm

if you have absolutely no intention on attending, then withdraw. 'grats on nyu.

Post Reply

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”