Law School Numbers problem...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pereira6

Silver

Law School Numbers problem...

Post by pereira6 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 pm

So 9 out of 10 times I try to log in, it gives me an error message that says "There is a problem with sessions. Please send an e-mail to webmaster@lawschoolnumbers.com".

Of course, I e-mail that address and it does nothing. It's been doing this for about a month.

Has anyone had this problem before? What the heck is sessions? Does anyone know what I can do? I kinda would like to update my profile haha.

P.S. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum to throw this topic at.

NZA

Silver

Re: Law School Numbers problem...

Post by NZA » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Hmm...I just stay logged on, so I don't experience this problem. :(

starrydreamz3

Silver

Post by starrydreamz3 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

That happens sometimes when you log in on one computer and don't log off, then try to log on again. If you're going between a work/home computer that could be the problem.

You can also try logging on with another browser. I know it sucks but it's the only thing that works for me. I must have logged on one of my school computers and now my home comp gives me that error. =/

Ford Prefect

Bronze

Post by Ford Prefect » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I've had this problem twice now. Both times immediately after running ccleaner on my computer. My guess is when I cleared cookies, LSN no longer recognized my login (I don't know why that would be, though). I emailed the webmaster both times, and it was fixed within a few days.

pereira6

Silver

Post by pereira6 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:00 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:That happens sometimes when you log in on one computer and don't log off, then try to log on again. If you're going between a work/home computer that could be the problem.

You can also try logging on with another browser. I know it sucks but it's the only thing that works for me. I must have logged on one of my school computers and now my home comp gives me that error. =/

I was thinking this may be the problem, however it works sometimes? I do access it from computers all over campus haha.

Can anyone else confirm this is the issue?

Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

s0ph1e2007

Silver

Post by s0ph1e2007 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:That happens sometimes when you log in on one computer and don't log off, then try to log on again. If you're going between a work/home computer that could be the problem.

TITCR

pereira6

Silver

Post by pereira6 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:06 pm

s0ph1e2007 wrote:

TITCR
Thanks for the quick responses and help, TLS. I know I can count on you haha. Using a different browser worked for now!

adt231

Bronze

Post by adt231 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:55 pm

pereira6 wrote:
s0ph1e2007 wrote:

TITCR
Thanks for the quick responses and help, TLS. I know I can count on you haha. Using a different browser worked for now!
Yea, I had this same problem and they cleared all of the browsing data on all of my browers (cookies, history, chache, etc.) and then it worked. Not sure if this was a coincidence or not, though.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”