My Columbia Status

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
apple430

New

My Columbia Status

Post by apple430 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 am

I sent in my application about a week ago and got an email from CLS saying that they had received my preliminary app materials. I signed in to my MyColumbia website and all the boxes are checked off as received, but my application status is still incomplete. The only thing I could think of is because it says law school report complete and requested from LSAC but that box still has a green check mark next to it. Just wondering if anyone else had the same situation?

nextplay43

New

Re: My Columbia Status

Post by nextplay43 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 am

/
Last edited by nextplay43 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Columbia Law

Bronze

Post by Columbia Law » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 am

LOL *laughs* *its september 20th*

LegallyBlonde923

Bronze

Post by LegallyBlonde923 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:05 pm

apple430 wrote:I sent in my application about a week ago and got an email from CLS saying that they had received my preliminary app materials. I signed in to my MyColumbia website and all the boxes are checked off as received, but my application status is still incomplete. The only thing I could think of is because it says law school report complete and requested from LSAC but that box still has a green check mark next to it. Just wondering if anyone else had the same situation?
Same exact thing happened to me. Wait a day or two, and you'll get another email saying that you're complete. I think it just takes them a few days to catch up.

apple430

New

Post by apple430 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 pm

LegallyBlonde923 wrote:
apple430 wrote:I sent in my application about a week ago and got an email from CLS saying that they had received my preliminary app materials. I signed in to my MyColumbia website and all the boxes are checked off as received, but my application status is still incomplete. The only thing I could think of is because it says law school report complete and requested from LSAC but that box still has a green check mark next to it. Just wondering if anyone else had the same situation?
Same exact thing happened to me. Wait a day or two, and you'll get another email saying that you're complete. I think it just takes them a few days to catch up.
Thanks! I just went complete yesterday.

vsl89

Bronze

Post by vsl89 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:25 am

If you applied ED, will they add a row for it on your status to note that they have received it?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”