Sexiest girls...which school? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
GATORTIM

Silver

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Post by GATORTIM » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:57 am

I would not say this chick qualifies any school as having the hottest.

MissLucky

Silver

Post by MissLucky » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Jame5 wrote:The girl on the left is a friend from grad school, although she went to UVA for undergrad.

--ImageRemoved--

Smart, attractive chicks are out there.

I also have to remark on the people who mentioned wanting to "settle down" by the end of law school. If that's the case then Baylor, SMU, and Pepperdine all make great safety schools!
what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?

badfish

Silver

Post by badfish » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Desert Fox wrote:How about instead we ask; which t14 has the easiest undergrad coeds? This is much more germane to the losers interests than who has the hottest.
doesn't matter you'll only see them in passing as you trudge your way towards class or the library.

badfish

Silver

Post by badfish » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:31 pm

MissLucky wrote: what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?
she's clearly hot and you're clearly jealous

Doritos

Silver

Post by Doritos » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 pm

The smarter a woman is, the sexier she is. I think most of the top schools are flooded with them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

kittenmittons

Silver

Post by kittenmittons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Thread title should be changed to "Easiest girls... which school?" imo

sckon

Silver

Post by sckon » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Doritos wrote:The smarter a woman is, the sexier she is. I think most of the top schools are flooded with them.
--ImageRemoved--

Doritos

Silver

Post by Doritos » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm

sckon wrote:
Doritos wrote:The smarter a woman is, the sexier she is. I think most of the top schools are flooded with them.
--ImageRemoved--

hahaha thank you.

GATORTIM

Silver

Post by GATORTIM » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 pm

badfish wrote:
MissLucky wrote: what about this picture indicates that she is "attractive" ? the fact that she is wearing a bikini and making a kissy face?
are you kidding? that girl is a 5 or a 6

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
badfish wrote:
Are you high?

kittenmittons

Silver

Post by kittenmittons » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:06 pm

rayiner wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:
badfish wrote:
Are you high?
Unable to attain an accurate reading due to obnoxiously large sunglasses. Girl on the right is a 5

MC Southstar

Silver

Post by MC Southstar » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:07 pm

kittenmittons wrote: Unable to attain an accurate reading due to obnoxiously large sunglasses. Girl on the right is a 5
I agree with this assessment.

Pearalegal

Silver

Post by Pearalegal » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:
kittenmittons wrote: Unable to attain an accurate reading due to obnoxiously large sunglasses. Girl on the right is a 5
I agree with this assessment.
To be fair, it is quite easy to look hot when you're tan, making a pouty face, stretched out on a board and wearing big sunglasses. As long as you're not a real big girl, you're going to look good.

However, I think if the girls in that picture found out their friend posted it in some random forum and then pointed one out as being hot, there'd be hell to pay. As there should be. Come on dude, have some sort of respect for your friends. Not cool.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Stringer Bell

Gold

Post by Stringer Bell » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
badfish wrote:
Last edited by Stringer Bell on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

bilbobaggins

Silver

Post by bilbobaggins » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
However, I think if the girls in that picture found out their friend posted it in some random forum and then pointed one out as being hot, there'd be hell to pay. As there should be. Come on dude, have some sort of respect for your friends. Not cool.
TITCR. I mean, really?

GATORTIM

Silver

Post by GATORTIM » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Stringer Bell wrote: I think you're crazy if you'd give a 5 based on that picture. You realize a 5 is median, right? I can't really make an accurate rating due to the sunglasses and the pose, but based on the information available I would be shocked if that girl doesn't get hit on more than a "median" amount in social settings in most cities. If we're talking about LA or somewhere else, that's a much stricter curve that I do not have the requisite expertise to rate based on.
Getting hit on and being "hott" are not tantamount. The majority of 8+'s get hit on far less than 6's and 7's simply b/c the former are much less approachable. First of all, I would not post a picture of my friend on-line claiming (or even implying) she is smokin' hott. Secondly, I wouldnt post a picture of this particular girl as a testament to hottness of a particular schools student body.

Man, I have never felt soo shallow as I do right now.

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote: I think you're crazy if you'd give a 5 based on that picture. You realize a 5 is median, right? I can't really make an accurate rating due to the sunglasses and the pose, but based on the information available I would be shocked if that girl doesn't get hit on more than a "median" amount in social settings in most cities. If we're talking about LA or somewhere else, that's a much stricter curve that I do not have the requisite expertise to rate based on.
Getting hit on and being "hott" are not tantamount. The majority of 8+'s get hit on far less than 6's and 7's simply b/c the former are much less approachable. First of all, I would not post a picture of my friend on-line claiming (or even implying) she is smokin' hott. Secondly, I wouldnt post a picture of this particular girl as a testament to hottness of a particular schools student body.

Embrace the shallowness.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Stringer Bell

Gold

Post by Stringer Bell » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 pm

GATORTIM wrote:

Last edited by Stringer Bell on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

kurama20

Silver

Post by kurama20 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:18 pm

What's with all the threads focused on "sexy girls" lately? Are the guys on here not running into/getting a decent bit of women or something? This is a strange website for this sort of topic.

bilbobaggins

Silver

Post by bilbobaggins » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm

kurama20 wrote:What's with all the threads focused on "sexy girls" lately? Are the guys on here not running into/getting a decent bit of women or something? This is a strange website for this sort of topic.
Think about the majority of posters and how they behave on here. Threads like this are part and parcel of TLS.

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 pm

kurama20 wrote:What's with all the threads focused on "sexy girls" lately? Are the guys on here not running into/getting a decent bit of women or something? This is a strange website for this sort of topic.
You've been on TLS long enough to know the drill.

FWIW, it doesn't get much better in LS. A fellow TLS'er commented to me that she thought bar nights were icky, because they developed into classmates all trying to touch each other. :lol:

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

kurama20

Silver

Post by kurama20 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:40 pm

rayiner wrote:

FWIW, it doesn't get much better in LS. A fellow TLS'er commented to me that she thought bar nights were icky, because they developed into classmates all trying to touch each other. :lol:

Yeah I've been on here for a while but really up until a few months ago I never saw this topic on here. I guess dating/sex/marriage is like 70 percent of life. :lol:

dresden doll

Platinum

Post by dresden doll » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm

rayiner wrote:

I clearly must attend that bar review.

GATORTIM

Silver

Post by GATORTIM » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:43 pm

kurama20 wrote:I guess dating/sex/marriage is like 70 percent of life.
probably 95%

If it wasnt for sex/women us guys would lose nearly all ambition and just watch football, drink, play golf, maybe graduate HS, maybe not and probably shower only once a week or so.

Jame5

New

Post by Jame5 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Last edited by Jame5 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”