Miami vs American- (Full Ride Both) -Int vs Corp Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
pleadthafif

Gold

Re: Miami vs American- (Full Ride Both) -Int vs Corp

Post by pleadthafif » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Even with full tuition it's hard to justify going to American given DC COL and their abysmal employment numbers.

Catsinthebag

Bronze

Post by Catsinthebag » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:46 am

pancakes3 wrote:I don't see how in making a blanket assertion/generalization can demonstrate a lack of reading comprehension.
You got one right. You don't see.

You took what I said (one thing you should be able to do during an internship in school is walk out with solid writing sample) and made the jump to what you either ignorantly or purposely claimed I said (writing sample = offer). That's either reading without comprehending, and that would be called a lack of reading comprehension, or it's being purposefully ignorant.

eagle2a

Bronze

Post by eagle2a » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:17 am

bro, you gotta retake and get into schools that give you a realistic shot at doing what you want to do. the people on here telling you this have all gone through the process and aren't idiots

this dipshit catsinthebag is giving terrible advise all over these fine boards, someone please put an end to this

pancakes3

Platinum

Post by pancakes3 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:13 am

Catsinthebag wrote:
pancakes3 wrote:I don't see how in making a blanket assertion/generalization can demonstrate a lack of reading comprehension.

You took what I said (one thing you should be able to do during an internship in school is walk out with solid writing sample) and made the jump to what you either ignorantly or purposely claimed I said (writing sample = offer). That's either reading without comprehending, and that would be called a lack of reading comprehension, or it's being purposefully ignorant.
good catch bro! it's a shame you're not DOJ! they need your keen insight! AU is clearly the awesomest of the awesomest. I lose. You win. Every one, attend AU at all cost. Their education is first rate, bar none. NONE.

Catsinthebag

Bronze

Post by Catsinthebag » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:41 pm

pancakes3 wrote:
Catsinthebag wrote:

good catch bro! it's a shame you're not DOJ! they need your keen insight! AU is clearly the awesomest of the awesomest. I lose. You win. Every one, attend AU at all cost. Their education is first rate, bar none. NONE.

Ah, yes. Sarcasm lacking in both humor and creativity coupled with a mighty strawman... The natural refuge of the clueless.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”