Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition) Forum
-
Rob1230

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 pm
Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
Is there a big enough difference between these schools to warrant going to Cardozo and taking on the extra debt?
- YankeesFan

- Posts: 533
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm
Re: Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
Yes Go to Dozo.
-
jaydizzle

- Posts: 747
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:28 pm
Re: Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
Um, no no. Go debt free. Both schools aren't so great that one is worth significantly more than the other. If the stipulations on the full ride aren't that tough, go to St. John's.
-
bk1

- Posts: 20063
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm
Re: Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
Stipulations?
-
Rob1230

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 pm
Re: Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
I'm not sure what the stipulations are on the Cardozo scholarship yet. St. John's is top 40% to keep the whole thing, top 55% to keep 75% and top 65% to keep 55%.
-
bk1

- Posts: 20063
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm
Re: Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
I'd be leaning towards St. John's. I'd also try and haggle your stipulations away.
- ilovesf

- Posts: 12837
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm
Re: Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
I got a little less money at Cardozo, but I think for most people the stips there are top 80%.Rob1230 wrote:I'm not sure what the stipulations are on the Cardozo scholarship yet. St. John's is top 40% to keep the whole thing, top 55% to keep 75% and top 65% to keep 55%.
-
Rob1230

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 pm
Re: Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
Yeah I plan on negotiating with both if I decide that I want to go there. To be honest, I don't know if I am going to go to either but I just wanted to get a feel for which offer is better.
-
jbalsamo

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:00 am
Re: Cardozo (90k) vs. St. John's (Full tuition)
What'd you end up doing?Rob1230 wrote:Yeah I plan on negotiating with both if I decide that I want to go there. To be honest, I don't know if I am going to go to either but I just wanted to get a feel for which offer is better.
Was it the right choice for you?