Please delete. Forum
-
ATR

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm
Please delete.
E: Jumped the gun on this issue.
Last edited by ATR on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Sandro

- Posts: 2525
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am
Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?
I would say retake, seeing as you had enough time to post all of that you obviously have time to study for a retake. ED to UVA.
-
ATR

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm
Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?
Thanks for that. Already retook and am happy with my score.Sandro wrote:I would say retake, seeing as you had enough time to post all of that you obviously have time to study for a retake. ED to UVA.
Also not interested in paying sticker at UVA.
-
Sandro

- Posts: 2525
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am
Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?
more than half of what you posted involves unknown/hypotheticals. You havent even heard from Vandy how much you are getting. "Come on, man"
- Grizz

- Posts: 10564
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm
Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?
Whats the point of withdrawing right now? Just chill out bro. Wait to see what happens.
-
ATR

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm
Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?
Just for the reasons I outlined in the OP. I don't want to attend many of these schools, so I feel kinda guilty about waiting on a decision from them if they can't help me leverage scholarship money.rad law wrote:Whats the point of withdrawing right now? Just chill out bro. Wait to see what happens.
Many of the schools are ranked substantially below xxx, and many of them I wouldn't attend over sticker at xxx. If one of them is my best option, I'll reapply early next cycle. So, please take me at my word when I say that I most likely (i.e., would take a miracle) would not attended a given school that I mean exactly just that.Sandro wrote:more than half of what you posted involves unknown/hypotheticals. You havent even heard from Vandy how much you are getting. "Come on, man"
Last edited by ATR on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
ATR

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm
Re: Withdrawing from Schools before Decision/$$$?
I guess I'll take the OP down if my concerns aren't legitimate at this point in the cycle.