Lower T14: Cornell vs. GULC? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
sundance95

Gold

Re: Lower T14: Cornell vs. GULC?

Post by sundance95 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:13 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
s0ph1e2007 wrote:Always ignore the
"all the women are ugly"
comments

It always simply means that whoever is writing it couldn't get a date, not that there aren't pretty girls. There are always pretty girls. Sometimes there are fewer than at other schools, but the schools that have a TON of pretty girls, those girls are really dumb, and although that may not seem like a big problem at first, you will be SO bored with them after a while... bored leads to annoyed leads to avoiding her completely
I'm just pointing out what is pretty much objective fact but got a little carried away with my rant -- the women aren't ugly but it certainly isn't a high point of the city. It does shut down at 11 though. It's not like you can't find something going on but by and large the city is dead, which makes sense with so many people commuting in and out everyday. I was surprised how much more lively even much smaller cities are at night compared to D.C.
AreJay, with all due respect, you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. You clearly haven't been either to Adams Morgan or the H Street NE corridor. HTH.

Excellence = a Habit

Silver

Re: Lower T14: Cornell vs. GULC?

Post by Excellence = a Habit » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:47 pm

sundance95 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:
s0ph1e2007 wrote:Always ignore the
"all the women are ugly"
comments

It always simply means that whoever is writing it couldn't get a date, not that there aren't pretty girls. There are always pretty girls. Sometimes there are fewer than at other schools, but the schools that have a TON of pretty girls, those girls are really dumb, and although that may not seem like a big problem at first, you will be SO bored with them after a while... bored leads to annoyed leads to avoiding her completely
I'm just pointing out what is pretty much objective fact but got a little carried away with my rant -- the women aren't ugly but it certainly isn't a high point of the city. It does shut down at 11 though. It's not like you can't find something going on but by and large the city is dead, which makes sense with so many people commuting in and out everyday. I was surprised how much more lively even much smaller cities are at night compared to D.C.

AreJay, with all due respect, you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. You clearly haven't been either to Adams Morgan or the H Street NE corridor. HTH.
Qualifying this statement, I will say that it attains in most areas of the city after midnight on weeknights... And on weeknights, even Adams Morgan isn't that active.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”