So far admitted to Stetson & Hofstra with no scholarship and Loyola New Orleans with substantial scholarship.
Deposit deadlines are approaching... I was supposed to visit Loyola this weekend, but do not think I will be able to... so I will have to give the deposit to them by Friday (if i decide to)
I eventually want to live/ work in Miami
I am on hold/ waitlisted in about 6 other schools 2 of which I would go to for sure if I was accepted, but if they don't pull through I want to make sure I made the best decision in the schools I was admitted to.
What do you suggest?
In need of help...Deposit deadlines!!! Forum
- chango

- Posts: 293
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:28 am
Re: In need of help...Deposit deadlines!!!
Ask for a seat deposit extension.law333 wrote:So far admitted to Stetson & Hofstra with no scholarship and Loyola New Orleans with substantial scholarship.
Deposit deadlines are approaching... I was supposed to visit Loyola this weekend, but do not think I will be able to... so I will have to give the deposit to them by Friday (if i decide to)
I eventually want to live/ work in Miami
I am on hold/ waitlisted in about 6 other schools 2 of which I would go to for sure if I was accepted, but if they don't pull through I want to make sure I made the best decision in the schools I was admitted to.
What do you suggest?