Where to get tons of MBE PT's? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
BCLS

Silver

Where to get tons of MBE PT's?

Post by BCLS » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 am

Hi Guys,

I keep hearing everyone recommend doing PTs before I begin my bar prep in MAy for the July exam-- do you guys know where I can get these PTs? I have my BarBri books but I want to save all that material for the summer. Any advice?

Thanks!

tstyler98

Bronze

Re: Where to get tons of MBE PT's?

Post by tstyler98 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 pm

BCLS wrote:Hi Guys,

I keep hearing everyone recommend doing PTs before I begin my bar prep in MAy for the July exam-- do you guys know where I can get these PTs? I have my BarBri books but I want to save all that material for the summer. Any advice?

Thanks!
I don't think it's necessary to do stuff before the class begins. But if you want to, I've seen "Strategies & Tactics for the MBE" recommended highly. The questions are all actual MBE questions from previous exams. I think most of the questions are broken up by topic, but there is a full practice test at the end.

jamman

New

Post by jamman » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:17 pm

BCLS wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks!
the people who recommend doing PTs before the course starts are those who will probably fail the bar exam. dont waste your time. enjoy your last chance at freedom til august.

BCLS

Silver

Post by BCLS » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 am

I'm debating doing the BarBri early start program, though. I'll have a month of time until the course officially starts.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”