Die LG Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
tazmolover

Bronze

Re: Die LG

Post by tazmolover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 pm

LogicGamez wrote:
Triple major but no job prospects. I was thinking of taking a year off since December LSAT will be late in the cycle and I probably won't get into my dream school of Cornell with my 3.7x (maybe 3.8x) lsac gpa...
Pretty sure a 3.7 won't hold you back to Cornell.

Stanford maybe, but not Cornell
I have no realistic shot at any t14 other than Cornell with my PT score ranges of 167-170.

I also want to stay in NY or Boston. Only other NY school I think I have a chance at which might be worth going to is Fordham - but I'm not willing to pay sticker for it.

and 3.7 is their new median. Their 75th is like above 3.8 now.

LogicGamez

New

Post by LogicGamez » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 pm

tazmolover wrote:
LogicGamez wrote:
Triple major but no job prospects. I was thinking of taking a year off since December LSAT will be late in the cycle and I probably won't get into my dream school of Cornell with my 3.7x (maybe 3.8x) lsac gpa...

I have no realistic shot at any t14 other than Cornell with my PT score ranges of 167-170.

I also want to stay in NY or Boston. Only other NY school I think I have a chance at which might be worth going to is Fordham - but I'm not willing to pay sticker for it.

http://cornell.lawschoolnumbers.com/stats/0910/

You need like a 168/3.5/non-urm to have a good shot at Cornell

tazmolover

Bronze

Post by tazmolover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:46 pm

LogicGamez wrote:
tazmolover wrote:
LogicGamez wrote:

http://cornell.lawschoolnumbers.com/stats/0910/

You need like a 168/3.5/non-urm to have a good shot at Cornell
Well, I won't hit a 168 on this test unless God guided my pencil and led to guess correctly on 3 questions lol.

Also @ Lawfoolz - my pm limit has been reached. Sorry!

JacobH

New

Post by JacobH » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm

tazmolover wrote:Well, I won't hit a 168 on this test unless God guided my pencil and led to guess correctly on 3 questions lol.

Haha, couldn't God have guided to to get everything else correct? 98/101, barring those 3 you guessed wrongly on.

=P

Lets be more optimistic now.

tazmolover

Bronze

Post by tazmolover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 pm

JacobH wrote:
tazmolover wrote:Well, I won't hit a 168 on this test unless God guided my pencil and led to guess correctly on 3 questions lol.

Haha, couldn't God have guided to to get everything else correct? 98/101, barring those 3 you guessed wrongly on.

=P

This is pretty much the only reason I'm not canceling 8)

That and I'm too curious about how low I can score when I bomb an entire section lol.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JacobH

New

Post by JacobH » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm

tazmolover wrote:
JacobH wrote:

=P

This is pretty much the only reason I'm not canceling 8)

That and I'm too curious about how low I can score when I bomb an entire section lol.
Nothing better than the real thing to gauge yourself right?

=D

aesis

Bronze

Post by aesis » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 am

I had the most excruciating shitting balls experimental LG for section 2. RE: Subzones. And Game 1 a three-tiered multivariable grouping game.

Thus, when I got to the real LG, I was like "Please Lord let this be real." And it was!

In the end, I didn't think this was too tough. I ended up rushing through Nurses, but for the most part finished. There's no reason to think I seriously fcked up apart from: 1) misbubble? didn't check; 2) didn't have time to check my answers. I'd say this was moderate. Substitution questions are tricky though.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”