Best chances for T20 and Scholarships? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
emmamanook

New

Best chances for T20 and Scholarships?

Post by emmamanook » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:15 pm

uGPA: 3.31
LSAT: 166
URM (Other Hispanic) with a strong statement & resume

I'm taking the LSAT again next week and think I can grab a few more points. Do you think I have any shot at getting into a T20 or offered any money? Or even a T25?

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Best chances for T20 and Scholarships?

Post by crazywafflez » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:28 am

T20 with money? Maybe- Apply to the one in the region you want to work. I can't see Vandy/UT/UCLA shelling out money. I do think you'd have a much better shot at WashU/USC for money. The T25 isn't really a thing- at that point it kinda just becomes regional- sure, Emory and W&L are maybe slightly more portable than Indiana, but they are all effectively regional or state specific. I'd look at the region you want to practice in and apply to the T20s-T1s you'd be comfortable at. I do think you will get a good offer from schools like Emory or BU.
Apply broadly, as a diverse splitter your outcomes aren't super predictable either way.

The Lsat Airbender

Gold

Re: Best chances for T20 and Scholarships?

Post by The Lsat Airbender » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Agree with the above. What are your career goals, OP? There's no principled reason to draw a dotted line beneath the 25th school on the USNews ranking.

Return to “What are my chances?”