3.95/168, help!!

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
MJK1996

New

3.95/168, help!!

Postby MJK1996 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:05 am

Hi everyone, I will be applying in the beginning of the fall and am curious about where I stack up in t14 schools. I have a 3.95 GPA and a 168 LSAT (that was on my second try, the first time I received a 165) and would be completely content with going anywhere in the top 14 (seriously anywhere). I worked for 2 years as a paralegal at a top 5 big law firm in New York and my recommendations are ok. I also graduated Summa Cum Laude and as a member of Phi Beta Kappa.

As of now, I am thinking about EDing to Northwestern, partly because it’s such a great school and I’d love to be in Chicago and partly because of the scholarship. I also love Cornell, Berkeley, Duke, and UVA. So really I’m just wondering what are my chances at all of those schools, specifically Northwestern ED.

P.S. I really do not want to take the LSAT again as I do not know if I could score much higher and am scared my score would go down.

mmac

New

Re: 3.95/168, help!!

Postby mmac » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:53 am

You should have some good options with those numbers. I would be shocked if you don't get in to multiple T-14s. You need to ask yourself if Northwestern is your number one choice or if you want to apply more broadly and weigh your options. I could not find stats showing your chances of getting in early decision to Northwestern, but look around in case they're available somewhere.

Return to “What are my chances??