What are my chances at these T50 (mostly) Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Ogresmash

New

What are my chances at these T50 (mostly)

Post by Ogresmash » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Hey all,

I am applying relatively late for this cycle, and I did a blind apply without knowing my LSAT score since I took it in February 2012. I know it might be ideal to wait for next cycle, but I just wanted to see what people say since I had already put a bunch of apps in.

Anyways, here are my schools (I know there are lots)

Washington St. Louis
George Washington University
Indiana Bloomington
Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Iowa
William & Mary
Washington & Lee
University of Washington
Ohio State
Arizona State
Florida State
American University
Temple
Penn State
Lewis & Clark College
Chicago-Kent
Hofstra

Which of these schools do I have a reasonable chance at this late in the cycle? Are there any other last minute schools I might apply at (location really isn't a big deal)?

Thanks guys
Last edited by Ogresmash on Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bk1

Diamond

Re: 3.93 / 162. What are my chances at these T50 (mostly)

Post by bk1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:57 pm

How is location not a big deal? Even if you really don't care where you end up working, if you went to IUB for example you would have a tough time convincing Indy firms to hire you if your only tie to Indiana was the fact that you went to IUB and you lacked other credible ties to the midwest.

You have a 3.9. Retake the LSAT and at least give yourself a fighting shot at some of the best schools in the country rather than settling for a T2 or low T1. Moreover, applying this late puts you in a horrible spot for getting scholarship money. Retake the LSAT and reapply early next cycle is the only reasonable thing to do at this point.

As for your chances, use http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com.

Return to “What are my chances?”