3.4 167... ED??? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
ThreeRivers

Silver

3.4 167... ED???

Post by ThreeRivers » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:26 pm

I have Texas as my no. 1 "reach" which doesn't have a binding ED option (probably only chance to get in what many consider T14)

George Washington would be my number 1 more realistic school

Should I ED at GW since my chance at Texas are minimal, but more realistic at GW so the ED might actually make a difference?

Basically is TX just a pipedream / my ED would be well spent at GW?

tennisking88

Silver

Re: 3.4 167... ED???

Post by tennisking88 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:I have Texas as my no. 1 "reach" which doesn't have a binding ED option (probably only chance to get in what many consider T14)

Should I ED at GW since my chance at Texas are minimal, but more realistic at GW so the ED might actually make a difference?

ED at GW only counts for the full scholarship. They only accept the best of the best for that. If you are a TX resident, go for it.

ThreeRivers

Silver

Post by ThreeRivers » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:32 pm

tennisking88 wrote:
ThreeRivers wrote:I have Texas as my no. 1 "reach" which doesn't have a binding ED option (probably only chance to get in what many consider T14)

ED at GW only counts for the full scholarship. They only accept the best of the best for that. If you are a TX resident, go for it.
O !@#$ didn't know that about GW... no I'm not a TX resident

tennisking88

Silver

Post by tennisking88 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:35 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:
tennisking88 wrote:

O !@#$ didn't know that about GW... no I'm not a TX resident
Unlike undergrad, ED generally doesn't really help you with admission, unless you're at both medians, which may help push you over the top. But some schools (BU, GW, NW) only offer ED to GPA/LSAT all stars to lock them up.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”