I'm looking for a school that will let me practice in the Midwest (Chicago), though I'm not completely tied to location. After PTing in the low-to-mid 170s, I got a 167 on the October LSAT. I'm re-taking in December. GPA is ~3.74 from a top 20 ug.
I am thinking about splitting up my applications into two groups: Nov. apps towards schools which I think I have a shot at without a new score, and those apps (complete by January?) essentially to the T14, depending on the December test. But I am wondering how the retake and delayed process will affect possible $, admission, etc. Is it safe to go ahead and submit all my application material once ready to every school--even my reaches that depend on a high Dec. score--and ask some to withhold a decision? This is a stated policy on some top schools' websites (Michigan, UVA) but is absent from others, so I am wondering what is the assumed standard.
Either way, here are my schools so far. Where else should I look? What are my $ prospects?
And the T14: Is Cornell possible with my current stats? My favorites are Chicago, NW, UM, and UPenn; what will give me a fighting chance at these schools with an essentially January app? Thanks.
Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], whizzer18 and 13 guests